Job offersmore »
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
- Agronomist consultant - Europe/USA
- International Sales Manager - -Europe/USA
- Sales person
- Director of International Sales and Marketing - USA, Miami (FL)
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- "We are building a global brand, it's not just about selling apples"
- "Strong growth experienced in the Dutch and import season"
- “An auction is a good way to sell large volumes in a short time”
- Accu-Label customizes labeling solutions and introduces new tray labeler
- “Water shortage Western Cape will have negative impact on availability of grapes”
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Accredited Dutch food and food-related laboratories for JapanIn order to streamline and accelerate food import procedures in Japan, MHLW has an obligatory approval program for foreign official laboratories who perform analysis of food and food-related products to be exported to Japan. The MHLW quarantine stations at the Japanese ports of entry only accept test reports issued by listed foreign laboratories.
The Japanese list of accredited Dutch laboratories has been updated recently. The list is available on the website of Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare (MHLW)
Dutch laboratories qualified for the list are divided in two categories.
- List A: Laboratories established by the government of the Netherlands; and
- List B: Private laboratories accredited by the Dutch Accreditation Council
Source: Agroberichten Buitenland
Publication date: 9/19/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: