Job offersmore »
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
- Agronomist consultant - Europe/USA
- International Sales Manager - -Europe/USA
- Sales person
- Director of International Sales and Marketing - USA, Miami (FL)
Top 5 - yesterday
- Deluge causes millions of dollars in crop damage in Queensland
- Washington now ranks No.1 in America for blueberry production
- Dollar shortage, not promotion of local industry, behind Zimbabwe ban decision
- Indian grape sector in Nashik hit by rainfall
- World record breaking carrot weighs in at 23 pounds
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Dominican Republic evaluates damage after Hurricane Maria
- Tanimura & Antle launches Artisan Dew Drop cabbage
- India: New packaging technologies for South America
- California company celebrates 10 years of attending PMA’s Fresh Summit
- "We hope the arrival of Spanish lemons will reactivate the market in Europe"
Exchange ratesmore »
Highline Mushrooms supports Windsor-Essex Children’s Aid Foundation
At its annual family picnic, Highline continued its support of local community initiatives with a $50,000 donation to the Windsor-Essex Children’s Aid Foundation (WECAF). This pledge will be allocated towards WECAF’s Leamington Homework and Back to School Programs, which provides children in southern Essex County with essential school supplies and helps to foster self-confidence and academic performance.
“Highline is committed to supporting all of the local communities where we operate. We are thrilled to support an organization like the Windsor-Essex Children’s Aid Foundation to give as many children as possible a chance to be on an equal footing. Giving kids in difficult situations the tools to succeed, as simple as a backpack with all of the necessary school supplies or a safe space to get tutored and do homework with the most up-to-date technology, is consistent with our values at Highline,” says CEO, Aaron Hamer.
Supporting and being involved in various local community programs has been, and continues to be, an important mandate for Highline and with this donation, we hope to bring positive impact to children in Essex County.
Publication date: 9/18/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: