Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Highline Mushrooms supports Windsor-Essex Children’s Aid Foundation
At its annual family picnic, Highline continued its support of local community initiatives with a $50,000 donation to the Windsor-Essex Children’s Aid Foundation (WECAF). This pledge will be allocated towards WECAF’s Leamington Homework and Back to School Programs, which provides children in southern Essex County with essential school supplies and helps to foster self-confidence and academic performance.
“Highline is committed to supporting all of the local communities where we operate. We are thrilled to support an organization like the Windsor-Essex Children’s Aid Foundation to give as many children as possible a chance to be on an equal footing. Giving kids in difficult situations the tools to succeed, as simple as a backpack with all of the necessary school supplies or a safe space to get tutored and do homework with the most up-to-date technology, is consistent with our values at Highline,” says CEO, Aaron Hamer.
Supporting and being involved in various local community programs has been, and continues to be, an important mandate for Highline and with this donation, we hope to bring positive impact to children in Essex County.
Publication date: 9/18/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: