Job offersmore »
- Greenhouse Grower Manager - Bermuda
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Aartsenfruit is 110 years oldOn Monday, 18 September, Dutch company, Aartsenfruit, celebrated its 110th anniversary. They made a day of it and rolled out the welcome mat. Each and everyone was invited to come and enjoy a cup of coffee and a bite to eat.
Extension of the office in Bread has just begun. It is needed in order to achieve the company's ambitious growth plans.
"When it comes to freshness, Aartsenfruit has had the freshest of them all, for 110 years now. We offer everything in the fruit and vegetables world. Every day we ensure that a variety of fresh fruit and vegetables finds their way to our customers worldwide. We call it NONSTOPFRESH", says Jack Aartsen.
Publication date: 9/19/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: