Job offersmore »
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
- Manager Trucking Company - Azerbaijan
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- (junior) Agronomist China
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Ready Pac Foods appoints Peter Laport as new COO
Ready Pac Foods, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bonduelle, today announced that Peter Laport has been appointed Chief Operating Officer (COO), focusing on oversight of all operating units: Plants; Warehousing; Quality and Food Safety; Environmental Health & Safety; Engineering; and Maintenance.
Laport joined Ready Pac Foods in 2014 as Chief Supply Chain Officer, responsible for company-wide, end-to-end operations leadership of the company’s 24 hour/seven days a week supply chain. With 85 percent of the Ready Pac Foods Associate (employee) population under his purview, he successfully managed all operations functions from harvest to customer delivery.
Prior to Ready Pac Foods, Laport was Vice President of Global Supply Chain and Manufacturing for Dunkin Brands (Dunkin Donuts & Baskin-Robbins Ice Cream) supporting 18,000 store locations in 60 countries, focusing on innovation, commercialization, efficient manufacturing and supply chain optimization.
Prior to Dunkin Brands, he held various supply chain leadership roles at Nestlé USA throughout the United States during his 15 year tenure and also led Quality Systems for PepsiCo previously.
For more information visit www.readypac.com
Publication date: 9/15/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: