Job offersmore »
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
- Product & Applicatie Specialist Opkweek
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
Top 5 - yesterday
- Nominees for the 2018 Fruit Logistica Innovation Awards are announced
- "We currently distribute 7,000 to 8,000 fruit baskets a week"
- Ecuador: Banana prices are expected to be high at the beginning of 2018
- Excessive temperatures worry Western Cape citrus farmers
- The new entry for the Crimson Snow family is the French Mesfruits
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Amazon: Steeper price cuts at Whole Foods Market
- Year-round produce for Canada’s most northern communities
- BILLA Online Shop: over 50% of the online shopping baskets contain fresh products
- South Australia agricultural exports have increased due to new airlines
- Turkish tomato exports shot up 46% in October
Exchange ratesmore »
Ready Pac Foods appoints Peter Laport as new COO
Ready Pac Foods, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bonduelle, today announced that Peter Laport has been appointed Chief Operating Officer (COO), focusing on oversight of all operating units: Plants; Warehousing; Quality and Food Safety; Environmental Health & Safety; Engineering; and Maintenance.
Laport joined Ready Pac Foods in 2014 as Chief Supply Chain Officer, responsible for company-wide, end-to-end operations leadership of the company’s 24 hour/seven days a week supply chain. With 85 percent of the Ready Pac Foods Associate (employee) population under his purview, he successfully managed all operations functions from harvest to customer delivery.
Prior to Ready Pac Foods, Laport was Vice President of Global Supply Chain and Manufacturing for Dunkin Brands (Dunkin Donuts & Baskin-Robbins Ice Cream) supporting 18,000 store locations in 60 countries, focusing on innovation, commercialization, efficient manufacturing and supply chain optimization.
Prior to Dunkin Brands, he held various supply chain leadership roles at Nestlé USA throughout the United States during his 15 year tenure and also led Quality Systems for PepsiCo previously.
For more information visit www.readypac.com
Publication date: 9/15/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: