Job offersmore »
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
- Agronomist consultant - Europe/USA
- International Sales Manager - -Europe/USA
- Sales person
- Director of International Sales and Marketing - USA, Miami (FL)
Top 5 - yesterday
- "We are building a global brand, it's not just about selling apples"
- Accu-Label customizes labeling solutions and introduces new tray labeler
- “An auction is a good way to sell large volumes in a short time”
- "Strong growth experienced in the Dutch and import season"
- “Water shortage Western Cape will have negative impact on availability of grapes”
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Poland: Bio Planet sales increased by 7% in August
In August 2017, Bio Planet generated sales worth 9.2 million złoty (about 2.15 million Euro); an increase of 7% compared to August 2016, when the value of sales amounted to 8.6 million złoty (about 2 million Euro).
In the same month, Bio Planet inaugurated an additional packaging plant which will supply all allergenic raw materials, such as gluten, nuts, soybeans and sesame. Thanks to that, the company's main packaging plant has become allergen free, as reported by the company in a statement. The firm also introduced about 50 new products to its range.
Bio Planet S.A. is devoted to the packaging and distribution of organic food. The company also sells on foreign markets. An important part of the range consists of products sold under the Bio Planet brand, with the remaining part being a selection of organic products from reputable producers from several countries of the world, including Alce Nero, Amylon, Bio Planete, Bio Food, Cocoa, Cocomi, Dary Natury, Lebensbaum, Limeko, Natumi, Sobbeke, Terrasana, Vivani, Wasąg and Zwergenwiese.
Since its creation, the company has been supplying organic farming products that are certified by official certification bodies. The main customers of the company are about 900 specialty shops across Poland.
Publication date: 9/18/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: