Job offersmore »
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop België / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- California grape grower-shipper publishes first Corporate Social Responsibly Report
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
Exchange ratesmore »
Poland: Bio Planet sales increased by 7% in August
In August 2017, Bio Planet generated sales worth 9.2 million złoty (about 2.15 million Euro); an increase of 7% compared to August 2016, when the value of sales amounted to 8.6 million złoty (about 2 million Euro).
In the same month, Bio Planet inaugurated an additional packaging plant which will supply all allergenic raw materials, such as gluten, nuts, soybeans and sesame. Thanks to that, the company's main packaging plant has become allergen free, as reported by the company in a statement. The firm also introduced about 50 new products to its range.
Bio Planet S.A. is devoted to the packaging and distribution of organic food. The company also sells on foreign markets. An important part of the range consists of products sold under the Bio Planet brand, with the remaining part being a selection of organic products from reputable producers from several countries of the world, including Alce Nero, Amylon, Bio Planete, Bio Food, Cocoa, Cocomi, Dary Natury, Lebensbaum, Limeko, Natumi, Sobbeke, Terrasana, Vivani, Wasąg and Zwergenwiese.
Since its creation, the company has been supplying organic farming products that are certified by official certification bodies. The main customers of the company are about 900 specialty shops across Poland.
Publication date: 9/18/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: