Job offersmore »
- Growing Manager - Skye, Victoria
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Poland: Bio Planet sales increased by 7% in August
In August 2017, Bio Planet generated sales worth 9.2 million złoty (about 2.15 million Euro); an increase of 7% compared to August 2016, when the value of sales amounted to 8.6 million złoty (about 2 million Euro).
In the same month, Bio Planet inaugurated an additional packaging plant which will supply all allergenic raw materials, such as gluten, nuts, soybeans and sesame. Thanks to that, the company's main packaging plant has become allergen free, as reported by the company in a statement. The firm also introduced about 50 new products to its range.
Bio Planet S.A. is devoted to the packaging and distribution of organic food. The company also sells on foreign markets. An important part of the range consists of products sold under the Bio Planet brand, with the remaining part being a selection of organic products from reputable producers from several countries of the world, including Alce Nero, Amylon, Bio Planete, Bio Food, Cocoa, Cocomi, Dary Natury, Lebensbaum, Limeko, Natumi, Sobbeke, Terrasana, Vivani, Wasąg and Zwergenwiese.
Since its creation, the company has been supplying organic farming products that are certified by official certification bodies. The main customers of the company are about 900 specialty shops across Poland.
Publication date: 9/18/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: