Job offersmore »
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
- Horticultural Consultant - Sydney, Australia
- Technical Assistant - East Malling (Kent), UK
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Mexican nursery installs new Conic System seeder machines
El Oasis, a nursery located in Tunas Blancas, near Queretaro, has incorporated the Seeder Line PRO335 full automatic form Conic System.
The PRO335 joins the PRO110 and PRO130 which are still running at the nursery. Ingeniero Ignacio Calderón, CEO of El Oasis, told that he chose the PRO335 due to their increase of production of Sweet Peppers and Tomatoes.
“This new Seeder Line works very well” said the Ingeniero, “and we’re very happy having it”.
“It is quite quicker that the old ones and its speed helps us to increment our production” he added, “It was little difficult to get the programming for different trays, seeds and substrates, but finally, we got it, and we like it very much."
Conic System Comunicación
Tel: +34 620 95 87 24
Publication date: 9/13/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: