Job offersmore »
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
- Application Scientist Salesperson - US
- Technical & Operations Manager - Australia
- Eco Brewing & Growing Technician - UK
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
New website on current requirements for organic exportersDo you wish to export organic products and are you looking for information on the import rules of various countries? Visit the new website OrganicExportInfo. It allows you to find information on current import rules of major import countries, approved certification and control bodies as well as mandatory and voluntary standards and labels.
For each country, a short summary as well as a commented list of links provide information on the most important rules, since the requirements and regulations on the import and export of organic products change nearly as quickly as the weather.
The information on this website was developed in the framework of the project "Consolidation of the Local Organic Certification Bodies (ConsCert)" in Eastern Europe by the Research Institute of Organic Agriculture FiBL, supported by the State Secretariat for Economic Affairs SECO, Economic Cooperation and Development.
For more information:
Publication date: 9/13/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: