Job offersmore »
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
- Application Scientist Salesperson - US
- Technical & Operations Manager - Australia
- Eco Brewing & Growing Technician - UK
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Fresh fruits from Japan intercepted during mail inspection in Zhuhai
On 6, September, while checking the EMS packages sent from Japan, inspectors from the Zhuhai Quarantine and Inspection Bureau found two boxes of fresh fruits: one with peaches and another with green grapes. The total weight was 9.7 kg. According to the Catalogue of Animals and Plants, and Animal and Plant Products Prohibited from being Carried or Posted into the People's Republic of China, fresh fruits are among the items that can't be sent to China by post. These boxes of fruits were not declared when they arrived and the receiver couldn't provide effective quarantine approval, so the Bureau had to destroy the illegal items to prevent the entry of harmful species that the fruits could contain.
Publication date: 9/13/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: