Job offersmore »
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
- Benelux Sales Manager - Grow lights, Holland
- Productie Manager - Ethiopia
- Head of Sales Europe
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
Top 5 - yesterday
- NY cherry growers could harvest sweet profits with tall greenhouses
- Greenyard estimates damage of recall at 30 million Euros
- Enormous turnout makes for highly successful Organic Produce Summit
- Looking inside the packing house of a California avocado grower-shipper
- Socially conscious blueberry program links consumers with farmers
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Egyptian exports to UAE increase by 7%
Egyptian exports to the United Arab Emirates (UAE) have increased to register $1.204bn in the first half of the current year compared $1.126bn in the same period of last year, an increase of 7%, according to Egyptian Minister of Trade and Industry Tarek Kabil.
For his part, Egyptian Commercial Service (ECA) head, Ahmed Antar, said that the boom in Egyptian exports during the aforementioned period contributed to the increase in the surplus of the trade balance between the two countries to $735m for Egypt compared to $685m during the same period last year.
Antar added that the increase in exports to the UAE is attributed to the success of promotional efforts by the ECA in Abu Dhabi in providing consumers in the UAE of different nationalities with details of Egyptian products through Egyptian participation in various exhibitions held in the UAE.
The main items of Egyptian exports to the UAE market were fresh oranges, fresh onions, fresh potatoes and frozen vegetables, among others, Antar said.
Publication date: 9/12/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: