Job offersmore »
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
- Product & Applicatie Specialist Opkweek
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Cosco Shipping Ports to buy major stake in Belgian port for $42m
Cosco Shipping Ports plans to buy a major stake in a terminal in Belgium's Port of Zeebrugge for up to 35 million euros ($42 million).
The port operator, which is a unit of state-owned conglomerate China Cosco Shipping Corp., said after markets closed Monday that it had signed a legally binding memorandum of understanding with APM Terminals B.V. for a 76% stake in APM Terminals Zeebrugge NV.
APM Terminals Zeebrugge operates the Zeebrugge terminal in the Port of Zeebrugge, Belgium, it said.
APM Terminals B.V., which owns a 51% stake in the Belgian port terminal, will acquire a 25% interest held by Shanghai International Port (Group) before the proposed stake sale to Cosco Shipping Ports, the Chinese port operator said.
Publication date: 9/12/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: