Job offersmore »
- Senior Grower - Australia
- General Manager - Australia
- Purchasing Specialist Exoten - Netherlands
- Intercompany Key Account Manager Exoten - Netherlands
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- Russian fruit and vegetable imports partially recovered
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
- Research into potential of Feijoas to become Australia's next 'superfood'
Exchange ratesmore »
Cosco Shipping Ports to buy major stake in Belgian port for $42m
Cosco Shipping Ports plans to buy a major stake in a terminal in Belgium's Port of Zeebrugge for up to 35 million euros ($42 million).
The port operator, which is a unit of state-owned conglomerate China Cosco Shipping Corp., said after markets closed Monday that it had signed a legally binding memorandum of understanding with APM Terminals B.V. for a 76% stake in APM Terminals Zeebrugge NV.
APM Terminals Zeebrugge operates the Zeebrugge terminal in the Port of Zeebrugge, Belgium, it said.
APM Terminals B.V., which owns a 51% stake in the Belgian port terminal, will acquire a 25% interest held by Shanghai International Port (Group) before the proposed stake sale to Cosco Shipping Ports, the Chinese port operator said.
Publication date: 9/12/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: