Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Second season for Idaho's only commercial blueberry grower
- Greenyard under fire after listeria contamination
- AU: New fully recyclable packaging set to take fresh produce industry by storm
- NY cherry growers could harvest sweet profits with tall greenhouses
- Greenyard estimates damage of recall at 30 million Euros
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Cosco Shipping Ports to buy major stake in Belgian port for $42m
Cosco Shipping Ports plans to buy a major stake in a terminal in Belgium's Port of Zeebrugge for up to 35 million euros ($42 million).
The port operator, which is a unit of state-owned conglomerate China Cosco Shipping Corp., said after markets closed Monday that it had signed a legally binding memorandum of understanding with APM Terminals B.V. for a 76% stake in APM Terminals Zeebrugge NV.
APM Terminals Zeebrugge operates the Zeebrugge terminal in the Port of Zeebrugge, Belgium, it said.
APM Terminals B.V., which owns a 51% stake in the Belgian port terminal, will acquire a 25% interest held by Shanghai International Port (Group) before the proposed stake sale to Cosco Shipping Ports, the Chinese port operator said.
Publication date: 9/12/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: