Job offersmore »
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
- Horticultural Consultant - Sydney, Australia
- Technical Assistant - East Malling (Kent), UK
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Pakistan fruit exports reach $19.5 million
About 24,393 metric tons of fresh fruits worth US$ 19.483 million was exported during the first month of current financial year as compared the exports of the corresponding period of last year.
According the data of the Pakistan Bureau of Statistics, during the month of July, 2017, about 32,702 metric tons of vegetables, valued at US$ 10.330 million, were exported.
During the period under review fruit exports decreased by 16.10 percent, whereas vegetables exports increased by 26.80 percent respectively, it added.
Food group exports witnessed a 34.74 percent growth in the first month of the current financial year and stood at US$ 250.860 million as compared the same month of last year.
Publication date: 9/12/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: