Job offersmore »
- Senior Grower - Australia
- General Manager - Australia
- Purchasing Specialist Exoten - Netherlands
- Intercompany Key Account Manager Exoten - Netherlands
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
- Russian fruit and vegetable imports partially recovered
- Research into potential of Feijoas to become Australia's next 'superfood'
Exchange ratesmore »
Pakistan fruit exports reach $19.5 million
About 24,393 metric tons of fresh fruits worth US$ 19.483 million was exported during the first month of current financial year as compared the exports of the corresponding period of last year.
According the data of the Pakistan Bureau of Statistics, during the month of July, 2017, about 32,702 metric tons of vegetables, valued at US$ 10.330 million, were exported.
During the period under review fruit exports decreased by 16.10 percent, whereas vegetables exports increased by 26.80 percent respectively, it added.
Food group exports witnessed a 34.74 percent growth in the first month of the current financial year and stood at US$ 250.860 million as compared the same month of last year.
Publication date: 9/12/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: