Job offersmore »
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
- Application Scientist Salesperson - US
- Technical & Operations Manager - Australia
- Eco Brewing & Growing Technician - UK
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Trade turnover between Ukraine & France grows to $1.1B
In January-June 2017, the trade turnover between Ukraine and France grew by 15.2% and exceeded USD 1.1 billion.
This was stated during the meeting of Ukrainian Prime Minister Volodymyr Groysman with the delegation of the French Senate, the Government portal reports.
During the first half of 2017, the total trade turnover between Ukraine and France grew by 15.2% and reached USD 1125.1 million.
The main items of Ukrainian exports to France are oleaginous seeds and fruits, vegetable and animal fats and oils among others.
France ranks eighth in terms of direct foreign investments attracted to the economy of Ukraine with an index of USD 1334.1 million.
Publication date: 9/12/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: