Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Second season for Idaho's only commercial blueberry grower
- Greenyard under fire after listeria contamination
- AU: New fully recyclable packaging set to take fresh produce industry by storm
- NY cherry growers could harvest sweet profits with tall greenhouses
- Greenyard estimates damage of recall at 30 million Euros
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Trade turnover between Ukraine & France grows to $1.1B
In January-June 2017, the trade turnover between Ukraine and France grew by 15.2% and exceeded USD 1.1 billion.
This was stated during the meeting of Ukrainian Prime Minister Volodymyr Groysman with the delegation of the French Senate, the Government portal reports.
During the first half of 2017, the total trade turnover between Ukraine and France grew by 15.2% and reached USD 1125.1 million.
The main items of Ukrainian exports to France are oleaginous seeds and fruits, vegetable and animal fats and oils among others.
France ranks eighth in terms of direct foreign investments attracted to the economy of Ukraine with an index of USD 1334.1 million.
Publication date: 9/12/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: