Job offersmore »
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
- Application Scientist Salesperson - US
- Technical & Operations Manager - Australia
- Eco Brewing & Growing Technician - UK
Top 5 - yesterday
- World-first Panama disease-resistant Cavendish bananas developed
- Zimbabwe: Timing of general's visit to China raises questions
- NZ: AVOCO's avocado exports growing, despite some market inconsistencies
- New avocado variety to extend growing season
- Dwindling labor force in Washington fruit tree industry putting stress on production
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Galifresh fruit purees launched in Asia
Freshcut continues to execute its internationalization plan for this year in order to capture new markets abroad. After participating in major multisectoral exhibitions in Brazil, Mexico and Canada, it has just presented its 100% healthy Galifresh fruit purees at the Asia Fruit Logistica, held in Hong Kong. The objective set by the company is to begin to export its products to this Asian country and the bordering states.
"This is a great opportunity because it allows us to make our products known to potential customers in Hong Kong, mainland China, Singapore, Thailand, Philippines, etc., ie countries throughout the Asia Pacific area with a very high population density", explains the manager of Freshcut, Eusebio Méndez, on his return from Asia Fruit Logistica.
The main importers and buyers of the Asia-Pacific supermarket chains take advantage of this fair, which was attended by more than 11,000 people in 2016, to select new international suppliers of horticultural products.
"With our spoon fruit we are competitive not only in price but also in quality, so we are confident that our presence at Asia Fruit Logistica has served to achieve the goal we set and to establish new business relationships to start exporting", continues Eusebio Méndez.
Freshcut is one of the 28 Spanish companies that have participated in Asia Fruit Logistica in the framework of the plan of the Ministry of Agriculture, Fisheries, Food and Environment, to encourage the opening of new markets for the fruit and vegetable sector in an initiative promoted by ICEX España Exportación y Inversiones. The capture of new markets in Asia and America is one of the challenges of the company based in Vigo, after positioning itself in the national territory through the signing of agreements with distribution chains, and to initiate its internationalization plan in Europe.
Freshcut is advancing its international expansion while promoting its own R & D & I department for the launch of new products that maintain all the nutritional properties and vitamins of the fresh fruit, without added sugars or gluten, as well as creams and vegetable soups, following the guidelines of the balanced diet and strict standards of quality and food safety.
+34 981 227 200 / +34 686 164 413 / +34 609 830 492 www.galifresh.com
Publication date: 9/12/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: