Job offersmore »
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
- AU: Some WA Strawberry growers forecast average production despite TPP
- Germany: Substantial price increases for Spanish imported vegetables
- Opening of apple season in Eastern Free State, South Africa
- "Hopefully 2018 will be a better year for avocados than 2017"
- Tasmanian growers adding value for export
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Martine Olde Munnikhof: “Opening Chinese market is one thing, filling it another”
Photo report reception at consulate during Asia Fruit Logistica
The Holland Fresh Group has had a combined pavilion at the Asia Fruit Logistica for the tenth year, of eleven editions, and a reception was organised for the Dutch guests at the consulate in Hong Kong for the seventh time. There are worse places to dine than this abode with views of the city.
The current inhabitant, consulate general Annemieke Ruigrok, therefore called herself privileged and she mentioned she was honoured to have her compatriots visit. The same was true for Martin Olde Munnikhof from the Landbouwraad (the Dutch agricultural council). However, he also mentioned the long road that lay ahead for exports to China regarding phytosanitary and market access. “Opening the market is one thing, filling it is another.”
Anja Vogt, Rodrigo Pacheco and Ina Nommensen from Hamburg Süd with Ger van Burik from the Holland Fresh Group and Harrij Schmeitz from Frug I Com.
There was plenty of time for the Dutch to network with colleagues, including many locals and Dutch people who have been working in Asia for quite some time, while enjoying a nice buffet after a busy first day of the fair. Please click here for the photo report of the reception.
Juri Falandt (Milestone Fresh), Marco Vink (Hellmann), Co van Es (Milestone Fresh) and Jan van Kessel (BG Doors).
Publication date: 9/11/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: