Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Italy: Kiwi vine decline raises alarm in Piedmont
Kiwi vine decline has affected over 250 hectares in the Pinerolo-Cavour area and in the fruit-producing region between Alice Castello and Borgo d'Ale. This was reported by Coldiretti Piemonte, which is asking the Regional authority to intervene as the issue is becoming rather worrying, given that the area produces over 100 thousand tons of kiwis a year.
"I believe samples must be taken and analysed to contain the phenomenon. This would be also useful to identify plant material resistant to the disease," explains Enrico Allasia, President of Confagricoltura Piemonte.
Publication date: 9/11/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: