Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
- Kenya overtakes South Africa to become Africa's biggest exporter of avocados
- Italy: 150 million euros confiscated from fruit and veg Mafiosi
- “Drop in Turkish lira is making us a lot more money”
- “We recognize the different specifications our customers are looking for”
- California labor shortage drives container growing for berries
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Tesco launches new veg range marketed at children
Getting your kids to eat their vegetables is an age-old challenge, so Tesco have decided to take a different approach to the mission: selling vegetables in the shape of stars and faces.
As the first supermarket to target vegetables directly at younger children by sculpting fresh fruit and veg into fun shapes, their butternut squash stars are the first to hit the shelves.
The vegetables cost £1.50 per 250g pack and will be in stores from today.
Sweet potato smiley faces will follow soon.
Publication date: 9/8/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: