Job offersmore »
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Tesco launches new veg range marketed at children
Getting your kids to eat their vegetables is an age-old challenge, so Tesco have decided to take a different approach to the mission: selling vegetables in the shape of stars and faces.
As the first supermarket to target vegetables directly at younger children by sculpting fresh fruit and veg into fun shapes, their butternut squash stars are the first to hit the shelves.
The vegetables cost £1.50 per 250g pack and will be in stores from today.
Sweet potato smiley faces will follow soon.
Publication date: 9/8/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: