Job offersmore »
- Supply Chain and Inventory Manager - Bologna, Italy
- Associate Director Global Procurement - Berlin, Germany
- FRUIT Buyer / Procurement / Purchase Manager 採購/買手 - Hong Kong
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Nordics - Finland
- International Account Manager City Farming - Netherlands
- CEO - Prague
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Tesco launches new veg range marketed at children
Getting your kids to eat their vegetables is an age-old challenge, so Tesco have decided to take a different approach to the mission: selling vegetables in the shape of stars and faces.
As the first supermarket to target vegetables directly at younger children by sculpting fresh fruit and veg into fun shapes, their butternut squash stars are the first to hit the shelves.
The vegetables cost £1.50 per 250g pack and will be in stores from today.
Sweet potato smiley faces will follow soon.
Publication date: 9/8/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: