Job offersmore »
- Senior Grower - Australia
- General Manager - Australia
- Purchasing Specialist Exoten - Netherlands
- Intercompany Key Account Manager Exoten - Netherlands
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- Russian fruit and vegetable imports partially recovered
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
- Research into potential of Feijoas to become Australia's next 'superfood'
Exchange ratesmore »
NFL stars kick off new campaign with Wonderful Pistachios
This weekend Wonderful Pistachios kicked off its biggest football campaign ever with Seattle Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman and Green Bay Packers linebacker Clay Matthews.
As part of the “Put a Smile on Your Snackface” campaign, pro-football players will appear in humorous new commercials that will air nationally during this Sunday’s game, when the conference rivals battle it out for gridiron supremacy during one of the season’s most highly anticipated matchups.
The campaign will air on primetime football games and premium online sports sites all season long. It will also include in-store POS including life-size standees of Sherman and Matthews, a large-scale digital and social media campaign, as well as public relations. The football investment is part of a larger $55 million campaign.
“Our crop is shaping up nicely this season, so we’re doubling down on sports and our commitment to healthy snacking, which helped Wonderful Pistachios become the fastest-growing snack brand in the country,” said Adam Cooper, vice president, Wonderful Pistachios.
“Partnering with football’s biggest stars helps us score with sports fans who crave a guilt-free indulgence that’s big on nutrition.
For more information:
Tel: +1 310 966 8245
Publication date: 9/8/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: