Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
New logger with realtime acces
DeltaTrak has announced the release of its new ColdTrak Import/Export Traceability Kit at Asia Fruit Logistica 2017.
The full service kit includes the new FlashLink Real-Time In-Transit (RTL) Logger, the FlashLink PDF In-Transit Logger, and ThermoTrace TTI Labels. With this, customers have real-time access to temperature history reports, import/export documents and inspection certificates upload into ColdTrak.
“The FlashLink Real-Time In-Transit Logger is especially beneficial to shippers because they don’t have to wait for a receiver to open a container or vehicle doors, find the logger, download it and then email the trip history report.” according to Fred Wu, President and CEO of DeltaTrak.
“The RTL is a full featured data logger monitoring temperature, humidity, security (light) and quality (shock). Information is automatically uploaded to the cloud and shared between shippers and receivers.” The stored data is also available for traceability, audits, HACCP documentation, insurance compliance and FSMA compliance.
The ThermoTrace TTI Labels included in the kit provide a way for customers to track possible temperature abuse at the pallet level. Customers can download the free application to a smartphone or tablet and scan the TTI barcode label to instantly access information about shipments.
For more information:
Tel: 1 800 962 6776
Publication date: 9/8/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: