Job offersmore »
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
- Product & Applicatie Specialist Opkweek
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
Top 5 - yesterday
- Winter storm Benji dusts southern US and Mexico with rare snow
- Excellent EU grape market – if only the grapes can get there
- Challenges and opportunities for Colombia's banana sector
- California growers set out to fully assess wildfire damage
- Morocco: Strawberry acreage grows from 10 to 3,660 hectares in 27 years
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Amazon: Steeper price cuts at Whole Foods Market
- Year-round produce for Canada’s most northern communities
- BILLA Online Shop: over 50% of the online shopping baskets contain fresh products
- Turkish tomato exports shot up 46% in October
- South Australia agricultural exports have increased due to new airlines
Exchange ratesmore »
New logger with realtime acces
DeltaTrak has announced the release of its new ColdTrak Import/Export Traceability Kit at Asia Fruit Logistica 2017.
The full service kit includes the new FlashLink Real-Time In-Transit (RTL) Logger, the FlashLink PDF In-Transit Logger, and ThermoTrace TTI Labels. With this, customers have real-time access to temperature history reports, import/export documents and inspection certificates upload into ColdTrak.
“The FlashLink Real-Time In-Transit Logger is especially beneficial to shippers because they don’t have to wait for a receiver to open a container or vehicle doors, find the logger, download it and then email the trip history report.” according to Fred Wu, President and CEO of DeltaTrak.
“The RTL is a full featured data logger monitoring temperature, humidity, security (light) and quality (shock). Information is automatically uploaded to the cloud and shared between shippers and receivers.” The stored data is also available for traceability, audits, HACCP documentation, insurance compliance and FSMA compliance.
The ThermoTrace TTI Labels included in the kit provide a way for customers to track possible temperature abuse at the pallet level. Customers can download the free application to a smartphone or tablet and scan the TTI barcode label to instantly access information about shipments.
For more information:
Tel: 1 800 962 6776
Publication date: 9/8/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: