Job offersmore »
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
- Benelux Sales Manager - Grow lights, Holland
- Productie Manager - Ethiopia
- Head of Sales Europe
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
Top 5 - yesterday
- NY cherry growers could harvest sweet profits with tall greenhouses
- Greenyard estimates damage of recall at 30 million Euros
- Enormous turnout makes for highly successful Organic Produce Summit
- Looking inside the packing house of a California avocado grower-shipper
- Socially conscious blueberry program links consumers with farmers
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Spain: Peruvian mission learns about naval and logistic services in Cadiz
A total of 160 professionals from Peru have learned about the services provided by 16 companies in the naval, port and logistics sectors of the province of Cadiz in the framework of the 1st Technical Conference "Exports to Europe. Keys to logistics", held on 5 September in Lima. The event has been part of a trade mission to the Andean country promoted by the Andalusian Council of Economy and Knowledge.
The mission, held between 5 and 7 September in Lima and Trujillo, aims to promote the services of those 16 companies to generate new business opportunities in the South American country, as well as to promote Cadiz as an alternative logistics hub for exports to southern Europe.
Thus, in this technical meeting, organised by the Andalusian Foreign Promotion Agency (Extenda) with the collaboration of the Commission for the Promotion of Peru for Exports and Tourism (Promperu), the Association of Agrarian Productive Guilds of Peru (AGAP) and the Port Authority of the Bay of Algeciras (APBA), there has been a presentation of the Port of Algeciras and several round tables on logistics services, border inspection posts, or the legal perspective of maritime transport, among other issues.
Also, the companies visited the Ministry of Foreign Trade and Tourism of Peru, as well as the Economic and Commercial Office of Spain. Lastly, on 7 September, the Andalusian firms travelled to the municipality of Trujillo to visit the facilities of local companies like Green Peru, devoted to agroindustrial projects; or Camposol, a leading company in Hass avocado exports.
Publication date: 9/12/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: