Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop België / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- California grape grower-shipper publishes first Corporate Social Responsibly Report
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
Exchange ratesmore »
Liquidseal, packaging products approved for organic fruit
Liquidseal has announced that their packaging products have been approved for use with organic fruit by Kiwa. The company explained the process and the future applications in a release:
"Recently, we asked Kiwa to check if our products, documentation, and production are compliant with the legislations for organic products. Kiwa is an acknowledged and reliable leader in certification, active in more than 40 countries. After in-depth research Kiwa declared that our packaging products are compliant with all relevant legislation for organic products."
"Worldwide, the last few years have seen a major shift with the need and wish for more sustainable agriculture."
"We are looking forward to discovering with our clients how our products for tropical fruits avocado – citrus – mango – papaya can be implemented on their organic products."
For more infomation:
Tel: +31 (0)71 3014314
Publication date: 9/8/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: