Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Ghana strives for 200,000 tonnes in cashew exports by 2027
Ghana is targeting to export 200,000 tonnes of cashew, by 2027, Mr Eric Amoako Twum, the Deputy Chief Executive Officer of the Ghana Export Promotion Authority (GEPA), said on Wednesday.
He was speaking to Ghana News Agency (GNA) in an interview on the sidelines of a meeting on the implementation of the National Export Strategy, vis-à-vis the One - District-One-Exportable-Product, in Sunyani.
The National Export Strategy was launched in 2013 for implementation after extensive consultation.
Its key tenets advocate the identification, development, and promotion of at least one exportable product per district.
Mr Twum explained that the Authority was pursuing a-10-year Cashew Development Plan to achieve the target.
Currently, the country is exporting approximately 70,000 tonnes of cashew, he explained.
Publication date: 9/11/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: