Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Dominican Republic evaluates damage after Hurricane Maria
- Tanimura & Antle launches Artisan Dew Drop cabbage
- India: New packaging technologies for South America
- California company celebrates 10 years of attending PMA’s Fresh Summit
- "We hope the arrival of Spanish lemons will reactivate the market in Europe"
Exchange ratesmore »
Ghana strives for 200,000 tonnes in cashew exports by 2027
Ghana is targeting to export 200,000 tonnes of cashew, by 2027, Mr Eric Amoako Twum, the Deputy Chief Executive Officer of the Ghana Export Promotion Authority (GEPA), said on Wednesday.
He was speaking to Ghana News Agency (GNA) in an interview on the sidelines of a meeting on the implementation of the National Export Strategy, vis-à-vis the One - District-One-Exportable-Product, in Sunyani.
The National Export Strategy was launched in 2013 for implementation after extensive consultation.
Its key tenets advocate the identification, development, and promotion of at least one exportable product per district.
Mr Twum explained that the Authority was pursuing a-10-year Cashew Development Plan to achieve the target.
Currently, the country is exporting approximately 70,000 tonnes of cashew, he explained.
Publication date: 9/11/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: