Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Ghana strives for 200,000 tonnes in cashew exports by 2027
Ghana is targeting to export 200,000 tonnes of cashew, by 2027, Mr Eric Amoako Twum, the Deputy Chief Executive Officer of the Ghana Export Promotion Authority (GEPA), said on Wednesday.
He was speaking to Ghana News Agency (GNA) in an interview on the sidelines of a meeting on the implementation of the National Export Strategy, vis-à-vis the One - District-One-Exportable-Product, in Sunyani.
The National Export Strategy was launched in 2013 for implementation after extensive consultation.
Its key tenets advocate the identification, development, and promotion of at least one exportable product per district.
Mr Twum explained that the Authority was pursuing a-10-year Cashew Development Plan to achieve the target.
Currently, the country is exporting approximately 70,000 tonnes of cashew, he explained.
Publication date: 9/11/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: