Job offersmore »
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
- Account Manager Zachtfruit Scandinavië en Duitsland - Netherlands
- International Editor
- Experienced tomato grower - Angola
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Russian scientists eye mango cultivation
Russian scientists were introduced to different varieties of mangoes during their recent visit to the Bengaluru’s Indian Institute of Horticultural Research (IIHR) that has a large collection of high-yielding and improved mango varieties.
The Garden City’s mangoes have caught the imagination of Russian scientists who are now thinking of introducing cultivation of the king of fruits in some parts of Russia that have suitable weather.
Chadha, the president, of the Horticultural Society of India, at an international symposium on ‘Horticulture: Priorities & emerging trends’ on Tuesday, cited international studies. “Currently, Russia does not cultivate mangoes due to difficult weather conditions. She said there was a good scope for India and Russia to work in collaboration on horticulture development.
Publication date: 9/8/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: