Job offersmore »
- Purchasing Specialist Exoten - Netherlands
- Intercompany Key Account Manager Exoten - Netherlands
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- New Zealand company creates robots for horticulture
- NZ: The apple varieties putting the focus back into taste
- Hydroponics, focusing on nutritional value per hectare
- Maersk outlines techniques to preserve quality of blueberries during shipment
- Fresh Del Monte Produce to buy back $300 million in outstanding shares
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- California grape grower-shipper publishes first Corporate Social Responsibly Report
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
Exchange ratesmore »
Spanish guacamole receives prestigious Superior Taste Award
Frutas Montosa received the two star "Superior Taste Award" awarded by the prestigious International Taste and Quality Institute (iTQi), based in Brussels, which is the leading organization devoted to the tasting and promotion of superior-tasting food products. With the participation of about 1,000 companies from all over the world, it is a seal of great recognition for food companies.
The iTQi works in partnership with the 15 most prestigious culinary institutions in Europe, such as the Maîtres Cuisiniers de France, the Academy of Culinary Arts, the Hellenic Chefs' Association, the Académie Culinaire de France, the Verband der Köche Deutschlands, the Federación de Asociaciones de Cocineros of Spain, the Italian Federerazione dei Cuochi, Årets Kock of Sweden, Euro-Toques, the Gilde Van Nederlandse Meesterkoks, the Associação de Cozinheiros Profissionais of Portugal, the Craft Guild of Chefs, the Turkish Cooks Association, the World Master Chefs Society (WMCS) and the Association de la Sommellerie Internationale (ASI).
The process consists of blind tastings in which a series of organoleptic and sensorial attributes are evaluated, including the first impression, the flavour, the smell, the visual appeal, the texture or the aftertaste.
"This seal is a recognition to Montosa that certifies the exceptional flavour and quality of the guacamole we produce," point out representatives from the company.
You can taste a sample of this guacamole at the next Fruit Attraction fair in Madrid, at Montosa's booth 9C01.
For more information about the organization, you can visit: https://www.itqi.com/es/
Tel.: +34 952513533
Publication date: 9/6/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: