Job offersmore »
- General Manager - Australia
- Purchasing Specialist Exoten - Netherlands
- Intercompany Key Account Manager Exoten - Netherlands
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Research into potential of Feijoas to become Australia's next 'superfood'
- Australia: NSW melon farm speaks out on listeria outbreak
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL SWEET POTATO MARKET
- California's heavy rain highlights benefits of hydroponic strawberries
- Corona branded limes to be available in the Beer & Liquor aisle
Top 5 - last month
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- California grape grower-shipper publishes first Corporate Social Responsibly Report
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
Exchange ratesmore »
BG Door releases new generation Mobile Precool UnitBG Door will be taking part in and showing off their Mobile Precool Unit at Asia Fruit Logistica this year. The unit is designed for soft fruit and vegetables and the company has high hopes for the technology.
"Our Mobile Precool Unit is a very flexible and energy efficient solution to rapidly cool down your (soft) fruit and vegetables to the desired temperature. The movable unit uses the existing cool air from your own cold store. It distributes the cool air actively and efficiently through the products in the boxes. Achieving better product quality with extended shelf life by delaying the ripening process," BG Door noted in a release.
"The new generation Mobile Precool Unit we are introducing has some significant advantages. It can generate more capacity and reaches required product temperatures much faster. That’s 50 to 80 percent quicker, actually."
"It can also be more easily installed in existing cooling chambers or cold stores, still handling up to 24 pallets at the same time. There is reduced weight loss because of rapidly cooling down your products and a slower development of bacteria because of lower temperatures."
For more information:
Willem van der Does
BG Door International
2991 LK Barendrecht
Tel: +31 880 285 300
Mob: +31 653 309 297
Publication date: 9/5/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: