Job offersmore »
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
- Manager Trucking Company - Azerbaijan
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- (junior) Agronomist China
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
"We will look for new partners at Asia Fruit Logistica"
The Origine Group has recently begun shipping pears under the brand “Pera Italia” to Far East markets (India, Malaysia, Indonesia, Hong Kong). Shipments follow the product samples sent by air of both William and Santa Maria varieties.
Contacts for these markets were established during the 2017 fairs, Fruit Logistica and Macfrut.
"We are proceeding to the marketing actions in the Far East markets" - informs the general manager of Origine Group, Alessio Orlandi - and "we will be looking for new partners during Asia Fruit Logistica in Hong Kong (6-8 September) where we will propose our brand of excellence, Pera Italia, in addition to the already known Sweeki for premium kiwis."
Alessio Orlandi, sales manager Reen Nordin and Managing Director Alberto Garbuglia will all be present at this year's Asia Fruit Logistica.
The Origine group is working to prepare the Pera Italia European season. Contacts are already in progress with the Italian and foreign Buyers of Supply chain, in particular Germany and France.
Some shipments of Abate have already been sent to France. "We believe that we have a premium product and we are confident that we can supply the Italian and foreign final consumers with quality fruit covered by a guaranteed brand that can raise the perceived value of Italian excellence," Orlandi concludes.
For more information: www.origine-group.com
Publication date: 9/6/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: