Job offersmore »
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Tenth UK Onion & Carrot Conference to take place on 14 November
The biennial UK Onion & Carrot conference and trade exhibition will take place on Tuesday 14th November 2017 at The East Midlands Conference Centre, Nottingham.
Planning is well advanced for the meeting point, conference and trade show for all involved in production or allied to these significant industries around the world. The Conference dinner will take place on the Tuesday evening at the conference venue, with accommodation available at the De Vere Orchard hotel next door.
The impact of losing farm support on the New Zealand Agricultural industry will be addressed by Mike Petersen, the New Zealand Special Agricultural Trade Envoy.
During the morning there will be separate, crop specific, technical presentations for carrots and onions. Advances in automation for both crops will be addressed as well as the latest on current research projects.
Andrew Francis, Farm Manager of Elveden Farms Ltd will give his thoughts on the future prospects for the onion and carrot sectors in the afternoon session.
For any information:
Tel: +44 01507 353788
Publication date: 9/5/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: