Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- “Single pineapple box ready for introduction”
- "Packing under our own brand is about driving innovation, driving taste, adding value"
- Central Valley grape crop benefits from lack of extreme heat
- Multi-million dollar campaign and in-store displays drive Halos mandarin sales
- Plums and cherries: Delicious new hybrid from California
Top 5 - last week
- Second season for Idaho's only commercial blueberry grower
- Walmart plans to sell Japanese supermarket unit Seiyu
- Greenyard under fire after listeria contamination
- AU: New fully recyclable packaging set to take fresh produce industry by storm
- NY cherry growers could harvest sweet profits with tall greenhouses
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Tenth UK Onion & Carrot Conference to take place on 14 November
The biennial UK Onion & Carrot conference and trade exhibition will take place on Tuesday 14th November 2017 at The East Midlands Conference Centre, Nottingham.
Planning is well advanced for the meeting point, conference and trade show for all involved in production or allied to these significant industries around the world. The Conference dinner will take place on the Tuesday evening at the conference venue, with accommodation available at the De Vere Orchard hotel next door.
The impact of losing farm support on the New Zealand Agricultural industry will be addressed by Mike Petersen, the New Zealand Special Agricultural Trade Envoy.
During the morning there will be separate, crop specific, technical presentations for carrots and onions. Advances in automation for both crops will be addressed as well as the latest on current research projects.
Andrew Francis, Farm Manager of Elveden Farms Ltd will give his thoughts on the future prospects for the onion and carrot sectors in the afternoon session.
For any information:
Tel: +44 01507 353788
Publication date: 9/5/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: