Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
New giant "Sumo" mandarins hit New Zealand
A giant mandarin is the newest food trend to hit supermarket shelves in New Zealand.
After wild success in the United States and Australia, Kiwis can now enjoy Sumo Citrus mandarins for the first time - but be quick, they appear to be selling out already.
The fruit combines the best of the easy-to-peel mandarin with the juiciness, sweetness and size of an orange. And what's more, they are seedless.
They are already proving popular in Auckland with New World Albany selling out of their week's allocation within an hour yesterday, despite the fist-sized fruit going for $2.98 each at the supermarket.
"Our customers are absolutely enjoying them - the team at New World Albany report they are indeed flying out the door," said Foodstuffs head of external relations Antoinette Laird.
Publication date: 9/4/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: