Job offersmore »
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
- Application Scientist Salesperson - US
- Technical & Operations Manager - Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Peach prices in Ukraine rise 70% in a week
The majority of Ukrainian fruit farms are now finishing their peach season. Current supply is rather limited which has enabled growers to raise their prices, according to Fruit-Inform.
Growers are now selling their peaches at EUR 0.49-0.72/kg, an increase of 70% week-on-week.
Growers are dissatisfied with the results of the outgoing season. Ukrainian peach production was lower than in 2016 due to bad weather conditions in the second half of spring. Nevertheless, prices of Ukrainian peaches were 20% lower year-on-year within this season due to moderate demand and high competition with Moldovan produce.
Publication date: 9/4/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: