Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop België / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- California grape grower-shipper publishes first Corporate Social Responsibly Report
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
Exchange ratesmore »
Pakistan to export 3K tonnes of mangoes to China in 2018
Keeping in view the high demand of Pakistani mangoes in the Chinese market, Pakistan is planning to export up to 3,000 tons of mangoes to China from next year, Roshan Enterprises Chairman Khalid Ejaz Qureshi said on Thursday.
“We have received a positive response from China about Pakistani mangoes and as a result, we are planning to export 2,000 to 3,000 tons mangoes to the huge Chinese market from next year,” he stated.
He said mango exports will depend on air logistics charges and support of other concerned departments, adding that fares are being negotiated with an airline.
Updating on the current status of mango exports, he said that Middle East, Europe, the US and Hong Kong are major destinations being served by Pakistani producers.
Publication date: 9/1/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: