Job offersmore »
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
- Benelux Sales Manager - Grow lights, Holland
- Productie Manager - Ethiopia
- Head of Sales Europe
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
Top 5 - yesterday
- NY cherry growers could harvest sweet profits with tall greenhouses
- Greenyard estimates damage of recall at 30 million Euros
- Enormous turnout makes for highly successful Organic Produce Summit
- Looking inside the packing house of a California avocado grower-shipper
- Socially conscious blueberry program links consumers with farmers
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Pakistan to export 3K tonnes of mangoes to China in 2018
Keeping in view the high demand of Pakistani mangoes in the Chinese market, Pakistan is planning to export up to 3,000 tons of mangoes to China from next year, Roshan Enterprises Chairman Khalid Ejaz Qureshi said on Thursday.
“We have received a positive response from China about Pakistani mangoes and as a result, we are planning to export 2,000 to 3,000 tons mangoes to the huge Chinese market from next year,” he stated.
He said mango exports will depend on air logistics charges and support of other concerned departments, adding that fares are being negotiated with an airline.
Updating on the current status of mango exports, he said that Middle East, Europe, the US and Hong Kong are major destinations being served by Pakistani producers.
Publication date: 9/1/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: