Job offersmore »
- Nursery Systems Manager - Australia
- Assistant Professor of Landscape Architecture - Davis (CA), USA
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Pakistan to export 3K tonnes of mangoes to China in 2018
Keeping in view the high demand of Pakistani mangoes in the Chinese market, Pakistan is planning to export up to 3,000 tons of mangoes to China from next year, Roshan Enterprises Chairman Khalid Ejaz Qureshi said on Thursday.
“We have received a positive response from China about Pakistani mangoes and as a result, we are planning to export 2,000 to 3,000 tons mangoes to the huge Chinese market from next year,” he stated.
He said mango exports will depend on air logistics charges and support of other concerned departments, adding that fares are being negotiated with an airline.
Updating on the current status of mango exports, he said that Middle East, Europe, the US and Hong Kong are major destinations being served by Pakistani producers.
Publication date: 9/1/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: