Job offersmore »
- General Manager - Australia
- Purchasing Specialist Exoten - Netherlands
- Intercompany Key Account Manager Exoten - Netherlands
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Research into potential of Feijoas to become Australia's next 'superfood'
- Australia: NSW melon farm speaks out on listeria outbreak
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL SWEET POTATO MARKET
- California's heavy rain highlights benefits of hydroponic strawberries
- Corona branded limes to be available in the Beer & Liquor aisle
Top 5 - last month
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- California grape grower-shipper publishes first Corporate Social Responsibly Report
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
Exchange ratesmore »
New patent pending technology
VaporDry™ controls humidity during banana ripening process
Corrigan’s VaporDry™ dry fog humidity system controls humidity levels in banana ripening rooms using a proprietary, patent pending design with close tolerance machined nozzle technology. The system creates a high humidity environment and produces droplet sizes as small as 2 microns that evaporate rapidly before wetting any surface. This innovative design is proven to support the banana ripening process resulting in a longer shelf life and increased profits.
The response to the VaporDry™ for banana ripening has been nothing short of spectacular. One customer reported, “The system has completely changed the way we look at humidity for bananas. The most surprising thing is that it requires almost no maintenance. Our old system needed frequent and expensive service to keep it going and we had to manually disassemble and sanitize each unit every single week. The ROI for maintenance labor alone was reason enough to switch. We are so pleased with the system’s performance and how it simplified our operations,” says the President of an engineering & design equipment firm at a major produce warehouse.
VaporDry™ is engineered with a closed plumbing system and no open reservoirs that potentially lead to sanitation problems. Corrigan offers a range of humidity sensors and controls, or the system can be easily integrated with an existing HVAC system. VaporDry™ consistently and reliably maintains any specified relative humidity level.
Publication date: 8/31/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: