Job offersmore »
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
- Horticultural Consultant - Sydney, Australia
- Technical Assistant - East Malling (Kent), UK
- Greenhouse Controls Technician - Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
New patent pending technology
VaporDry™ controls humidity during banana ripening process
Corrigan’s VaporDry™ dry fog humidity system controls humidity levels in banana ripening rooms using a proprietary, patent pending design with close tolerance machined nozzle technology. The system creates a high humidity environment and produces droplet sizes as small as 2 microns that evaporate rapidly before wetting any surface. This innovative design is proven to support the banana ripening process resulting in a longer shelf life and increased profits.
The response to the VaporDry™ for banana ripening has been nothing short of spectacular. One customer reported, “The system has completely changed the way we look at humidity for bananas. The most surprising thing is that it requires almost no maintenance. Our old system needed frequent and expensive service to keep it going and we had to manually disassemble and sanitize each unit every single week. The ROI for maintenance labor alone was reason enough to switch. We are so pleased with the system’s performance and how it simplified our operations,” says the President of an engineering & design equipment firm at a major produce warehouse.
VaporDry™ is engineered with a closed plumbing system and no open reservoirs that potentially lead to sanitation problems. Corrigan offers a range of humidity sensors and controls, or the system can be easily integrated with an existing HVAC system. VaporDry™ consistently and reliably maintains any specified relative humidity level.
Publication date: 8/31/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: