Job offersmore »
- Growing Manager - Skye, Victoria
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Samskip's acquisition of Nor Lines approved
The Norwegian Competition Authority has notified Samskip that the acquisition of activities associated with Nor Lines AS is cleared, the company said in its press release.
The Norwegian Competition Authority has found that Samskip's acquisition of activities associated with Nor Lines AS would not result in a significant impediment to effective competition.
Last month Samskip agreed with the DSD Group to acquire the activities of Nor Lines to expand its shipping, transport and logistics businesses in Norway. This will generate an average annual turnover of €110 million. The transaction is expected to be completed in the next few days.
Samskip's presence in Norway has been significantly strengthened over the past years through internal growth and several acquisitions. Samskip's combined annual turnover after the Nor Lines takeover will make it a major player in the Norwegian market.
Publication date: 8/31/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: