Job offersmore »
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
- Agronomist consultant - Europe/USA
- International Sales Manager - -Europe/USA
- Sales person
- Director of International Sales and Marketing - USA, Miami (FL)
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- "We are building a global brand, it's not just about selling apples"
- "Strong growth experienced in the Dutch and import season"
- “An auction is a good way to sell large volumes in a short time”
- Accu-Label customizes labeling solutions and introduces new tray labeler
- “Water shortage Western Cape will have negative impact on availability of grapes”
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Samskip's acquisition of Nor Lines approved
The Norwegian Competition Authority has notified Samskip that the acquisition of activities associated with Nor Lines AS is cleared, the company said in its press release.
The Norwegian Competition Authority has found that Samskip's acquisition of activities associated with Nor Lines AS would not result in a significant impediment to effective competition.
Last month Samskip agreed with the DSD Group to acquire the activities of Nor Lines to expand its shipping, transport and logistics businesses in Norway. This will generate an average annual turnover of €110 million. The transaction is expected to be completed in the next few days.
Samskip's presence in Norway has been significantly strengthened over the past years through internal growth and several acquisitions. Samskip's combined annual turnover after the Nor Lines takeover will make it a major player in the Norwegian market.
Publication date: 8/31/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: