Job offersmore »
- Senior Grower - Australia
- General Manager - Australia
- Purchasing Specialist Exoten - Netherlands
- Intercompany Key Account Manager Exoten - Netherlands
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
- Russian fruit and vegetable imports partially recovered
- Research into potential of Feijoas to become Australia's next 'superfood'
Exchange ratesmore »
Samskip's acquisition of Nor Lines approved
The Norwegian Competition Authority has notified Samskip that the acquisition of activities associated with Nor Lines AS is cleared, the company said in its press release.
The Norwegian Competition Authority has found that Samskip's acquisition of activities associated with Nor Lines AS would not result in a significant impediment to effective competition.
Last month Samskip agreed with the DSD Group to acquire the activities of Nor Lines to expand its shipping, transport and logistics businesses in Norway. This will generate an average annual turnover of €110 million. The transaction is expected to be completed in the next few days.
Samskip's presence in Norway has been significantly strengthened over the past years through internal growth and several acquisitions. Samskip's combined annual turnover after the Nor Lines takeover will make it a major player in the Norwegian market.
Publication date: 8/31/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: