Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Second season for Idaho's only commercial blueberry grower
- Greenyard under fire after listeria contamination
- AU: New fully recyclable packaging set to take fresh produce industry by storm
- NY cherry growers could harvest sweet profits with tall greenhouses
- Greenyard estimates damage of recall at 30 million Euros
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Samskip's acquisition of Nor Lines approved
The Norwegian Competition Authority has notified Samskip that the acquisition of activities associated with Nor Lines AS is cleared, the company said in its press release.
The Norwegian Competition Authority has found that Samskip's acquisition of activities associated with Nor Lines AS would not result in a significant impediment to effective competition.
Last month Samskip agreed with the DSD Group to acquire the activities of Nor Lines to expand its shipping, transport and logistics businesses in Norway. This will generate an average annual turnover of €110 million. The transaction is expected to be completed in the next few days.
Samskip's presence in Norway has been significantly strengthened over the past years through internal growth and several acquisitions. Samskip's combined annual turnover after the Nor Lines takeover will make it a major player in the Norwegian market.
Publication date: 8/31/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: