Job offersmore »
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
- Benelux Sales Manager - Grow lights, Holland
- Productie Manager - Ethiopia
- Head of Sales Europe
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
Top 5 - yesterday
- Greenyard under fire after listeria contamination
- Second season for Idaho's only commercial blueberry grower
- Enormous turnout makes for highly successful Organic Produce Summit
- “Europe is literally waiting for every lemon”
- AU: New fully recyclable packaging set to take fresh produce industry by storm
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
VCLA 2017, September 4-7
Felix Instruments at Latin American Avocado Conference
Felix Instruments- Applied Food Science will be at the Latin American Avocado Congress to demonstrate instruments useful to the avocado industry.
A representative from Felix Instruments- Applied Food Science will have a F-750 Produce Quality Meter available for demonstration. The F-750 Produce Quality Meter is an instrument that takes non-destructive measurements of internal qualities, like sugar and dry matter, in fruit using NIR (Near Infrared) spectroscopy. As featured in the Fall Edition of Mango Matters magazine, the F-750 Produce Quality Meter was developed originally for mangoes. However, avocado application has proven successful for the F-750 Produce Quality meter as well.
Felix Instruments will also feature the F-940 Store It! Gas Analyzer - a handheld tool that measures ethylene, CO2, and O2. The ‘Store It!’ was designed for Quality Assurance staff to increase shelf-life and prevent spoilage by taking rapid and reliable measurements of ripening gases throughout the storage process.
Latin American Avocado Congress attendees interested in learning more about Felix Instruments can find the company’s table at the show from September 4-7.
Publication date: 8/31/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: