Job offersmore »
- General Manager - Australia
- Purchasing Specialist Exoten - Netherlands
- Intercompany Key Account Manager Exoten - Netherlands
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Research into potential of Feijoas to become Australia's next 'superfood'
- Australia: NSW melon farm speaks out on listeria outbreak
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL SWEET POTATO MARKET
- California's heavy rain highlights benefits of hydroponic strawberries
- Corona branded limes to be available in the Beer & Liquor aisle
Top 5 - last month
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- California grape grower-shipper publishes first Corporate Social Responsibly Report
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
Exchange ratesmore »
VCLA 2017, September 4-7
Felix Instruments at Latin American Avocado Conference
Felix Instruments- Applied Food Science will be at the Latin American Avocado Congress to demonstrate instruments useful to the avocado industry.
A representative from Felix Instruments- Applied Food Science will have a F-750 Produce Quality Meter available for demonstration. The F-750 Produce Quality Meter is an instrument that takes non-destructive measurements of internal qualities, like sugar and dry matter, in fruit using NIR (Near Infrared) spectroscopy. As featured in the Fall Edition of Mango Matters magazine, the F-750 Produce Quality Meter was developed originally for mangoes. However, avocado application has proven successful for the F-750 Produce Quality meter as well.
Felix Instruments will also feature the F-940 Store It! Gas Analyzer - a handheld tool that measures ethylene, CO2, and O2. The ‘Store It!’ was designed for Quality Assurance staff to increase shelf-life and prevent spoilage by taking rapid and reliable measurements of ripening gases throughout the storage process.
Latin American Avocado Congress attendees interested in learning more about Felix Instruments can find the company’s table at the show from September 4-7.
Publication date: 8/31/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: