Job offersmore »
- Growing Manager - Skye, Victoria
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Excellent EU grape market – if only the grapes can get there
- Nominees for the 2018 Fruit Logistica Innovation Awards are announced
- "US agriculture has failed to benefit from the Korean Free Trade Agreement"
- Photo report New York Produce show
- Winter storm Benji dusts southern US and Mexico with rare snow
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Peru exported less canned asparagus from January to July
During the period from January to July of this year, Peru exported 15,164,914 kilograms of canned asparagus for a FOB value of US $ 51,378,732. This record marks a decrease from the 20,570,349 kilos shipped in that same period in 2016 for a value of US $ 70,352,442.
According to the Agrodata Peru portal, the main market reached by this Peruvian product was France, where purchases were made for US $15,318,780. They were followed by Spain (US $ 14,496,402), the United States (US $ 9,244,044), Germany (US$2,938,191), Australia, (US$1,712,871), Italy and several others with smaller amounts that together added up to US $ 4,013,866.
According to that same source Green Peru SA was among the country's main importing companies, and responsible for 28% of exports. Following them were Danper Trujillo SAC (22%), Virú SA (20%), Sociedad Agrícola Virú SA (12%), Tal SA (5%), Agualima SAC (3%), Agribusiness AIB SA Agroexportadora del Perú SAC (2%), Conservas Vegetales Cerro Verde SAC (2%) and several others with less than 4%.
Publication date: 8/31/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: