- Flower Bulb and Perennial Sales Position - Portland (Oregon) USA
- Plant Production Scientist - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Greenhouse Assistant Grower - Abbotsford (B.C.) Canada
- Technical Sales Representative - South Western Ontario, Canada
- Farm Manager - West Africa
- Managing Agronomist - Surinam
- Vegetal Material Programme Leader - Cisterna di Latina (Latium), Italy
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Inkoop Specialist Holland Product - Netherlands
- Vegetable Grower - Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
- Queensland strawberry industry calls for calm in wake of tampering issue
- “Sorting Brussels sprouts optically halves staff needed”
- France: "Surfaces planted with traditional shallots in decline"
- Gladstone Land acquires two orchards in California for $6.9 million
- BEEsharing: Using bees to produce more fruit and vegetables
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
ZTO expands fresh produce delivery service in China
The expansion extends ZTO's current fresh product delivery network to a total of eight high-speed rail links including Guangdong, Guangxi, Hunan, Hubei, Jiangxi and Guiyang Provinces.
ZTO began offering fresh produce delivery services in 2016 and rapidly expanded it across China in collaboration with air transportation and high-speed rail networks to guarantee on-time delivery.
ZTO has established outlets in a number of fresh produce markets across China's south and southwest ensuring the timely and safe delivery of fruits, vegetables and flowers to major markets along the east coast within 24 hours.
Mr. Meisong Lai, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of ZTO, commented "The addition of two high-speed rail lines between Kunming and Beijing and Shanghai in addition to the 12 airports in which we arrange air transportation will ensure the freshness of produce we deliver from Yunnan to major markets on the Chinese eastern coast."
For more information:
Mr. Christian Arnell
Tel: +86 10 5900 1548
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 09/19/2018 "Major lack of space for logistics in the Rotterdam region"
- 09/19/2018 Maersk to change fuel adjustment surcharge ahead of the 2020 sulphur cap
- 09/19/2018 New buildings for Hoogsteder Group: First pile driven into the ground
- 09/18/2018 Will Amazon buy German supermarket chain Real?
- 09/18/2018 Turkish Cargo ships blackberries to Dubai, Jeddah, Riyadh and Hong Kong
- 09/18/2018 Hurricane Florence: Ports of Wilmington and Morehead City remain closed
- 09/17/2018 Coast to coast railroad line across South America planned
- 09/14/2018 India: Coimbatore airport sends first perishable export shipment by bonded trucking
- 09/14/2018 Next round of tariffs may hit container shipping harder
- 09/14/2018 CMA CGM celebrates 40 years
- 09/13/2018 Should shippers pass on congestion costs?
- 09/13/2018 “Asia a growing sales market for fruit and vegetables”
- 09/12/2018 Haulage company Nagel-Group wants to raise prices significantly
- 09/10/2018 Fresh produce send via air freight becoming more popular
- 09/07/2018 MOOY Logistics Waddinxveen becomes Gartner Holland B.V.
- 09/07/2018 Delivery of 14,000-TEU containership “ONE AQUILA”
- 09/07/2018 “Westland will be completely full in a few years”
- 09/06/2018 “Despite growing pains we have full confidence in future of Cool Port”
- 09/06/2018 CMA CGM and Hapag-Lloyd introduce reUse in Mexico with Avantida
- 09/06/2018 Australia: Melon and mango boost for Northern Territory airports