Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Dominican Republic evaluates damage after Hurricane Maria
- Tanimura & Antle launches Artisan Dew Drop cabbage
- India: New packaging technologies for South America
- California company celebrates 10 years of attending PMA’s Fresh Summit
- "We hope the arrival of Spanish lemons will reactivate the market in Europe"
Exchange ratesmore »
ZTO expands fresh produce delivery service in ChinaZTO Express, an express delivery company in China today announced that it has expanded its fresh produce delivery services with the addition of two high-speed rail links between Kunming, Yunnan Province, and Beijing and Shanghai.
The expansion extends ZTO's current fresh product delivery network to a total of eight high-speed rail links including Guangdong, Guangxi, Hunan, Hubei, Jiangxi and Guiyang Provinces.
ZTO began offering fresh produce delivery services in 2016 and rapidly expanded it across China in collaboration with air transportation and high-speed rail networks to guarantee on-time delivery.
ZTO has established outlets in a number of fresh produce markets across China's south and southwest ensuring the timely and safe delivery of fruits, vegetables and flowers to major markets along the east coast within 24 hours.
Mr. Meisong Lai, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of ZTO, commented "The addition of two high-speed rail lines between Kunming and Beijing and Shanghai in addition to the 12 airports in which we arrange air transportation will ensure the freshness of produce we deliver from Yunnan to major markets on the Chinese eastern coast."
For more information:
Mr. Christian Arnell
Tel: +86 10 5900 1548
Publication date: 8/30/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: