Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
ZTO expands fresh produce delivery service in ChinaZTO Express, an express delivery company in China today announced that it has expanded its fresh produce delivery services with the addition of two high-speed rail links between Kunming, Yunnan Province, and Beijing and Shanghai.
The expansion extends ZTO's current fresh product delivery network to a total of eight high-speed rail links including Guangdong, Guangxi, Hunan, Hubei, Jiangxi and Guiyang Provinces.
ZTO began offering fresh produce delivery services in 2016 and rapidly expanded it across China in collaboration with air transportation and high-speed rail networks to guarantee on-time delivery.
ZTO has established outlets in a number of fresh produce markets across China's south and southwest ensuring the timely and safe delivery of fruits, vegetables and flowers to major markets along the east coast within 24 hours.
Mr. Meisong Lai, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of ZTO, commented "The addition of two high-speed rail lines between Kunming and Beijing and Shanghai in addition to the 12 airports in which we arrange air transportation will ensure the freshness of produce we deliver from Yunnan to major markets on the Chinese eastern coast."
For more information:
Mr. Christian Arnell
Tel: +86 10 5900 1548
Publication date: 8/30/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: