Job offersmore »
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
- Application Scientist Salesperson - US
- Technical & Operations Manager - Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
- "Quality for us starts more than 12 months before the crop is even harvested"
- Florida fruit growers sour over NAFTA as production continues falling
- Fruit becoming scarcer in growing world market
- “Give us 1.20 dollar more per box”
- First Colombian Hass avocado shipment makes its way to Port Long Beach, US
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Sanlucar releases new exhibition concept for Asia Fruit LogisticaBright red cherries, trees full of oranges and juicy grapes - these wall-high images have turned the exhibition stand of SanLucar into an eye-catcher. From 6th to 8th of September the brand for fruits and vegetables will be exhibiting at the Asia Fruit Logistica 2017, this time in Hall 5, stand 5-T31.
The trade show has become an important venue for key players in the Asian fresh produce sector. SanLucar will attend for the third time in a row. "We want to deepen our business relationships in China and South East Asia and establish new contacts“, says Holger Brandt, International Business Development Director of SanLucar.
The main products are cherries, citrus and the grape variety Crimson, cultivated and marketed by SanLucar. So far, the premium brand is available at Points of Sale in China and South East Asia. “We are in the beginning stage of our journey into the Asian market”, explains Brandt, “Step by step we have been able to get to know better and better the needs and preferences of consumers in these countries“, Cherries, citrus and grapes are especially popular, which is why SanLucar focuses its market efforts on these three products.
For more information:
Tel: +34 96 142 40 40 Extension -2410
Mob: +34 673886730
Publication date: 9/1/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: