Job offersmore »
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
- Benelux Sales Manager - Grow lights, Holland
- Productie Manager - Ethiopia
- Head of Sales Europe
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
Top 5 - yesterday
- Greenyard under fire after listeria contamination
- Second season for Idaho's only commercial blueberry grower
- Enormous turnout makes for highly successful Organic Produce Summit
- “Europe is literally waiting for every lemon”
- AU: New fully recyclable packaging set to take fresh produce industry by storm
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Wrays becomes an Australian Made Campaign partnerNational specialist IP firm Wrays has partnered with the Australian Made Campaign to provide legal support to the campaign and help local producers protect their brands.
The Australian Made Campaign is the not-for-profit organisation that administers and promotes the Australian Made, Australian Grown certification trade mark. Thousands of Australian businesses are registered to use the symbol on products sold in Australia and around the world, and for which ‘being Aussie’ is an integral part of their overall branding strategy.
Australian Made Chief Executive, Ian Harrison, said intellectual property protection was becoming increasingly important, as Australia’s high quality and safety standards make our manufacturing and processing businesses a target for copycats and frauds. He said it was also vital that the integrity of the Australian Made, Australian Grown logo is maintained.
"The Australian Made, Australian Grown logo is a registered certification trade mark in Australia, as well as in key export markets, including China, Singapore, South Korea and the USA. It provides enhanced legal protection in those jurisdictions for products carrying the logo," Mr Harrison said.
Wrays acquired EKM Patent and Trademarks last year, an Australian Made Campaign Partner of five years. EKM was responsible for successfully registering the Australian Made, Australian Grown logo as a certification trade mark overseas.
"We now look forward to working with Wrays to continue helping Australian growers and manufacturers promote their products as Australian in global marketplaces, with the added protection provided by the Australian Made, Australian Grown logo.”
Wrays has been providing patent and trade mark, law and corporate advisory services to protect Australian brands locally and globally for more than 90 years. The firm will work with the Australian Made Campaign to promote the importance of intellectual property protection to Australia's growers and manufacturers.
"Both Wrays and the Australian Made Campaign support Australian businesses in their branding endeavours, so it makes sense for us to work together to give them every chance to succeed," Wrays Chief Executive, Rob Pierce, said.
"We are proud to be an Australian Made Campaign Partner."
For more information:
Australian Made Campaign
Tel: +61 3 9686 1500
Publication date: 8/29/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: