Job offersmore »
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
- Benelux Sales Manager - Grow lights, Holland
- Productie Manager - Ethiopia
- Head of Sales Europe
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
Top 5 - yesterday
- Greenyard under fire after listeria contamination
- Second season for Idaho's only commercial blueberry grower
- Enormous turnout makes for highly successful Organic Produce Summit
- “Europe is literally waiting for every lemon”
- AU: New fully recyclable packaging set to take fresh produce industry by storm
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Italy: Second edition of the International Symposium on TomatoesVittoria (Ragusa) will once again host the Symposium on Tomatoes, organised by the Agrisicilia professional agriculture magazine. All the details of this second edition were discussed during a meeting in Vittoria. The event will be held on 9th November at "PalAgrisicilia" by Consorzio Promoter Group in Vittoria. The partner country for this edition will be Spain, which will illustrate its experience as well as its many success stories on the international market.
In 2015, professors from the University of Jerusalem and Israeli experts from the Volcani Institute talked about genetics, phytosanitary defence, traceability and food security.
This second edition will focus on traceability, food security, climate change and its consequences on the production sector as well as on the new viruses that might damage productions. In addition, the private auction system, one of the essential elements of Spain's commercial system, will also be analysed.
Gianni Polizzi and Massimo Mirabella
National and international speakers will include: ANOVE (the Spanish seed association) Secretary General Antonio Villaroel, Unica Group President Pepe Portero, Unica Group Marketing Director Enrique Los Rios, Valfrutta General Director Stefano Soli and Coop Italia Purchasing Manager Claudio.
The convention is organised in partnership with Assosementi. All the leading seed companies operating in Sicily will take part, including Isi sementi, Syngenta, Nuhnmes, Med Hermes and many more. Companies producing fertilisers and technical tools such as Bayer, Syngenta, Sapec, Dow Agrosciences, Chimiberg, Sumitomo, Siriac, Microspore and B4Green will also attend.
The convention will be coordinated by Massimo Mirabella, director of Agrisicilia and, just like at the past edition, it will only be accessible through invitation.
To participate as guest company or technician, please send a presentation email to:email@example.com.
For further information:
Publication date: 8/28/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: