Job offersmore »
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
- Product & Applicatie Specialist Opkweek
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Amazon: Steeper price cuts at Whole Foods Market
- Year-round produce for Canada’s most northern communities
- BILLA Online Shop: over 50% of the online shopping baskets contain fresh products
- Turkish tomato exports shot up 46% in October
- South Australia agricultural exports have increased due to new airlines
Exchange ratesmore »
Ready Pac Foods sends 24,000 salads to TexasReady Pac Foods has prepared a truck with 24,000 Chicken Caesar Bistro Bowl salads for those in Texas who may be affected by Hurricane Harvey. The company is working closely with the Red Cross to get the salads to those in need quickly.
Truck that is ready to leave from Irwindale, California plant.
Ready Pac Foods CEO, Tony Sarsam, helps with loading cases of Chicken Caesar Salad Bistro Bowl salads.
"Our front line associates in Irwindale, California really helped make this possible," says Alan Hilowitz with Ready Pac Foods. "We mobilized on Thursday and loaded the truck on Friday. The truck left Friday evening and arrived in Houston Sunday morning."
The Red Cross handles distribution. "We’ve been working closely with the Red Cross since the beginning to make sure the salads get to those in need quickly," mentioned Hilowitz.
Publication date: 8/28/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: