Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Dominican Republic evaluates damage after Hurricane Maria
- Tanimura & Antle launches Artisan Dew Drop cabbage
- India: New packaging technologies for South America
- California company celebrates 10 years of attending PMA’s Fresh Summit
- "We hope the arrival of Spanish lemons will reactivate the market in Europe"
Exchange ratesmore »
Ready Pac Foods sends 24,000 salads to TexasReady Pac Foods has prepared a truck with 24,000 Chicken Caesar Bistro Bowl salads for those in Texas who may be affected by Hurricane Harvey. The company is working closely with the Red Cross to get the salads to those in need quickly.
Truck that is ready to leave from Irwindale, California plant.
Ready Pac Foods CEO, Tony Sarsam, helps with loading cases of Chicken Caesar Salad Bistro Bowl salads.
"Our front line associates in Irwindale, California really helped make this possible," says Alan Hilowitz with Ready Pac Foods. "We mobilized on Thursday and loaded the truck on Friday. The truck left Friday evening and arrived in Houston Sunday morning."
The Red Cross handles distribution. "We’ve been working closely with the Red Cross since the beginning to make sure the salads get to those in need quickly," mentioned Hilowitz.
Publication date: 8/28/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: