Job offersmore »
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
- Agronomist consultant - Europe/USA
- International Sales Manager - -Europe/USA
- Sales person
- Director of International Sales and Marketing - USA, Miami (FL)
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
A Sweet Success for RealSweet® Vidalia® Onions
Recap of How to Speak Southern 2.0
Shuman Produce has completed the second installment of its How to Speak Southern Campaign, which ran during the 2017 peak Vidalia onion season to both educate and entertain consumers. This social media-driven promotion combined a quiz, recipe videos and Vidalia onion facts to engage consumers in the story behind Vidalia onions.
The “Can You Speak Southern” quiz tested knowledge of common phrases used throughout the Southeastern United States. Over 25,000 consumers completed the quiz with over 113,000 visits to the dedicated website and URL. Consumers obviously enjoyed the interactive elements of the campaign along with the prizing. For 10 weeks, a weekly winner was selected to receive a RealSweet® prize pack featuring RealSweet® Vidalia® onions and campaign t-shirt. The grand prize of a Big Green Egg grill, which was awarded to Cathy Garossino of Katy, Texas, also motivated consumers.
“The success of this year’s campaign reinforces consumer’s desires to connect with our RealSweet® brand and Vidalia onions,” said John Shuman, President of Shuman Produce.
“We were confident consumers would enjoy the content, and were pleasantly surprised to substantially grow our social media following and double our consumer email database through this campaign.” said Susannah Lanier, Marketing Coordinator of Shuman Produce.
Publication date: 8/24/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: