Job offersmore »
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
- Application Scientist Salesperson - US
- Technical & Operations Manager - Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
- "Quality for us starts more than 12 months before the crop is even harvested"
- Florida fruit growers sour over NAFTA as production continues falling
- Fruit becoming scarcer in growing world market
- “Give us 1.20 dollar more per box”
- First Colombian Hass avocado shipment makes its way to Port Long Beach, US
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Gruventa prepares its participation in Asia Fruit Logistica:
"We will continue to strengthen our position in the Asian market"
The horticultural company Gruventa will participate from September 6 to 8 at the 2017 Asia Fruit Logistica fair in Hong Kong.
As explained by its president Fermín Sánchez, "we were among the first companies to participate in this fair since 2011, with Spain's grouped pavilion. During its last edition more than 11,000 buyers from 74 different countries participated, making it one of the most important horticulture fairs to gain access to the very interesting and lucrative Asian market.
In addition, the representative of this company has also explained that "Asia Fruit Logistica is an excellent platform to boost business relations in the Asian market, and therefore, is so important to our company."
Within this same context, Fermín Sánchez also commented that "we will hold meetings and encounters with more than 100 customers, as we intend to continue to strengthen our position in the Asian market, which is very important for the Spanish horticultural sector."
Congratulations to ICEX
Likewise, Fermin congratulated ICEX (Spanish Institute of Foreign Trade) for participating in the fair as part of the Spanish pavilion in this edition as "it gives us great satisfaction that such a body gives prestige to all Spanish companies that participate in it."
You can visit Gruventa at stand 5-S21.
Francisco Seva Rivadulla
Tel.: +34 (653) 85 31 14
Publication date: 9/6/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: