Job offersmore »
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
- Application Scientist Salesperson - US
- Technical & Operations Manager - Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
- "Quality for us starts more than 12 months before the crop is even harvested"
- Florida fruit growers sour over NAFTA as production continues falling
- Fruit becoming scarcer in growing world market
- “Give us 1.20 dollar more per box”
- First Colombian Hass avocado shipment makes its way to Port Long Beach, US
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Forums to highlight marketing and technologyThe countdown is on to Asia Fruit Logistica. More than 800 exhibitors from over 40 different countries are getting ready to showcase their products and services at Asia Fruit Logistica 2017.
Those interested can check out the exhibitors, products and services on display at the Virtual Market Place, the events online catalogue.
As well as taking advantage of the wealth of business opportunities at Asia Fruit Logistica, visitors can also take part in an information-packed programme of events.
Asia Fruit Congress begins on 5 September. Visitors will get to hear expert speakers explain the latest market trends and opportunities as well as network with close to 400 high-level industry professionals.
Hall Forums: marketing, high-tech and logistics
On the show-floor at Asia Fruit Logistica, you can take part in two Hall Forums this year.
AsiaFruit Business Forum – Hall Forum One – offers daily workshops with practical ideas and solutions for better fresh produce marketing. See the topics and speakers here.
Hall Forum Two turns the spotlight on the worlds of hi-tech and logistics.
Each morning, Smart Horticulture Asia – the forum for information management, standards and technology – will explore data management at different stages of the supply chain. Check out the programme here.
Attendees can also take part in Cool Logistica Asia's new series of practical workshops on cold-chain management. The wide-ranging programme looks at the future of container shipping, perishable logistics for beginners and exporting to Asia by air. View the speaker programme here.
For a complete overview of programmes, visit: www.asiafruitlogistica.com
For more information:
Tel +49(0)30 3038 2373
Publication date: 9/4/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: