Job offersmore »
- Supply Chain and Inventory Manager - Bologna, Italy
- Associate Director Global Procurement - Berlin, Germany
- FRUIT Buyer / Procurement / Purchase Manager 採購/買手 - Hong Kong
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Nordics - Finland
- International Account Manager City Farming - Netherlands
- CEO - Prague
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Second British Herbs field day to take place on September 14thThe second British Herb field day will be held on the 14th September 2017 and will be hosted by Tozer Seeds, Pyports, Downside Bridge Road, Cobham, Surry, KT11 3EH.
The morning session will be held at a nearby venue and will include presentations on; optimisation of biocontrol products, sustainable growing media, AHDB research strategy along with a presentation from Martin Chadwick at the University of Reading on understanding flavours in herbs.
This will be followed by a tour of Tozer seeds and several outdoor demonstrations which will include the following; developments in robotics for horticulture, sprayer best practise and soil stabilisation.
For a complete schedule of the event, click here.
Publication date: 8/22/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: