- Flower Bulb and Perennial Sales Position - Portland (Oregon) USA
- Plant Production Scientist - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Greenhouse Assistant Grower - Abbotsford (B.C.) Canada
- Technical Sales Representative - South Western Ontario, Canada
- Farm Manager - West Africa
- Managing Agronomist - Surinam
- Vegetal Material Programme Leader - Cisterna di Latina (Latium), Italy
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Inkoop Specialist Holland Product - Netherlands
- Vegetable Grower - Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
- Zimbabwe disperses fruit vendors to fight cholera outbreak
- India: Prices of imported goods up 8-12% due to falling rupee
- Hurricane Florence: Ports of Wilmington and Morehead City remain closed
- India: High import duties on US products delayed until November 2
- Watsonville strawberries are winding down
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
MSC & Hapag-Lloyd to launch new Europe-South America loop
MSC has branded the new service, NWC/SAEC, while Hapag-Lloyd is calling it the ECX, reported American Shipper.
The port rotation is: Rotterdam, London Gateway, Bremerhaven, Hamburg, Antwerp, Le Havre, Sines, Rio Sepetiba, Santos, Navegantes, Buenos Aires, Montevideo, Rio Grande, Navegantes, Paranagua, Santos, Rio Sepetiba, Salvador, Pecem and Rotterdam.
Each ship deployed on the new loop will be fitted with 1,325 reefer plugs. MSC will provide five of the vessels and Hapag-Lloyd four.
As a result of this new service, MSC and Hapag-Lloyd will be consolidating their existing operations on the trade, combining their volumes from a current loop they jointly operate, and coming off of a Hamburg Sud operated service, which they both currently purchase slots on, a Hapag-Lloyd spokesperson was cited as saying.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 09/19/2018 "Major lack of space for logistics in the Rotterdam region"
- 09/19/2018 Maersk to change fuel adjustment surcharge ahead of the 2020 sulphur cap
- 09/19/2018 New buildings for Hoogsteder Group: First pile driven into the ground
- 09/18/2018 Will Amazon buy German supermarket chain Real?
- 09/18/2018 Turkish Cargo ships blackberries to Dubai, Jeddah, Riyadh and Hong Kong
- 09/18/2018 Hurricane Florence: Ports of Wilmington and Morehead City remain closed
- 09/17/2018 Coast to coast railroad line across South America planned
- 09/14/2018 India: Coimbatore airport sends first perishable export shipment by bonded trucking
- 09/14/2018 Next round of tariffs may hit container shipping harder
- 09/14/2018 CMA CGM celebrates 40 years
- 09/13/2018 Should shippers pass on congestion costs?
- 09/13/2018 “Asia a growing sales market for fruit and vegetables”
- 09/12/2018 Haulage company Nagel-Group wants to raise prices significantly
- 09/10/2018 Fresh produce send via air freight becoming more popular
- 09/07/2018 MOOY Logistics Waddinxveen becomes Gartner Holland B.V.
- 09/07/2018 Delivery of 14,000-TEU containership “ONE AQUILA”
- 09/07/2018 “Westland will be completely full in a few years”
- 09/06/2018 “Despite growing pains we have full confidence in future of Cool Port”
- 09/06/2018 CMA CGM and Hapag-Lloyd introduce reUse in Mexico with Avantida
- 09/06/2018 Australia: Melon and mango boost for Northern Territory airports