Job offersmore »
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
- Manager Trucking Company - Azerbaijan
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- (junior) Agronomist China
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Chibante's Kingsville operation to also join Mastronardi
Sunset expands local Canadian programMastronardi Produce is continuing to expand their local program, this time with an exclusive partnership with Golden Acre Farms. The greenhouse facility, located in Kingsville Ontario, will bring SUNSET® brand cucumbers to more Canadians year-round.
“This local partnership right here in Kingsville will enable us to reach more Canadian consumers and provide that fresh, local flavor, even in the middle of winter,” shared President and CEO Paul Mastronardi.
Currently the greenhouse grows approximately 21 acres of cucumbers, and uses advanced supplemental lighting to continue producing through the winter.
“I’m excited to continue working with the SUNSET® team and harvesting our new crop this week,” shared Luis Chibante, President and owner of Golden Acre Farms. “We’re incredibly proud to bring our community high quality, local produce.”
The greenhouse is now harvesting SUNSET® cucumbers.
For more information, please contact: email@example.com
Publication date: 8/21/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: