Job offersmore »
- Senior Grower - Australia
- General Manager - Australia
- Purchasing Specialist Exoten - Netherlands
- Intercompany Key Account Manager Exoten - Netherlands
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Peru exported more canned artichokes from January to July
Peru exported 12,747,184 kilograms of canned artichokes for an FOB value of US $ 35,818,169 between January and July of this year. This volume is higher than the 10,173,199 kilos for US $ 26,919,655 shipped abroad in the same period of 2016.
According to the Agrodata Peru website, the United States was the main market for these products, with purchases for US $23,668,561. It was followed by Spain (US $7,994,817), France (US $1,992,938), Germany (US $592,132), the Netherlands (US $285,784), Canada (US $231,893) and others destination that together total US $1,052,044.
In the same period, the main exporting companies of canned artichokes were Danper Arequipa SAC, responsible for 24% of total shipments, followed by Danper Trujillo (22%), Sociedad Agricola Viru (16%), Agricola Alsur Cusco SAC (10%), Viru SA (8%), Conservas Vegetales Cerro Verde SAC (5%), Agroidustrias AIB (1%) and Cynara Peru SAC (1%).
Publication date: 8/21/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: