Job offersmore »
- Growing Manager - Skye, Victoria
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Peru exported more canned artichokes from January to July
Peru exported 12,747,184 kilograms of canned artichokes for an FOB value of US $ 35,818,169 between January and July of this year. This volume is higher than the 10,173,199 kilos for US $ 26,919,655 shipped abroad in the same period of 2016.
According to the Agrodata Peru website, the United States was the main market for these products, with purchases for US $23,668,561. It was followed by Spain (US $7,994,817), France (US $1,992,938), Germany (US $592,132), the Netherlands (US $285,784), Canada (US $231,893) and others destination that together total US $1,052,044.
In the same period, the main exporting companies of canned artichokes were Danper Arequipa SAC, responsible for 24% of total shipments, followed by Danper Trujillo (22%), Sociedad Agricola Viru (16%), Agricola Alsur Cusco SAC (10%), Viru SA (8%), Conservas Vegetales Cerro Verde SAC (5%), Agroidustrias AIB (1%) and Cynara Peru SAC (1%).
Publication date: 8/21/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: