Job offersmore »
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
- Agronomist consultant - Europe/USA
- International Sales Manager - -Europe/USA
- Sales person
- Director of International Sales and Marketing - USA, Miami (FL)
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- "We are building a global brand, it's not just about selling apples"
- "Strong growth experienced in the Dutch and import season"
- “An auction is a good way to sell large volumes in a short time”
- Accu-Label customizes labeling solutions and introduces new tray labeler
- “Water shortage Western Cape will have negative impact on availability of grapes”
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Peru exported more canned artichokes from January to July
Peru exported 12,747,184 kilograms of canned artichokes for an FOB value of US $ 35,818,169 between January and July of this year. This volume is higher than the 10,173,199 kilos for US $ 26,919,655 shipped abroad in the same period of 2016.
According to the Agrodata Peru website, the United States was the main market for these products, with purchases for US $23,668,561. It was followed by Spain (US $7,994,817), France (US $1,992,938), Germany (US $592,132), the Netherlands (US $285,784), Canada (US $231,893) and others destination that together total US $1,052,044.
In the same period, the main exporting companies of canned artichokes were Danper Arequipa SAC, responsible for 24% of total shipments, followed by Danper Trujillo (22%), Sociedad Agricola Viru (16%), Agricola Alsur Cusco SAC (10%), Viru SA (8%), Conservas Vegetales Cerro Verde SAC (5%), Agroidustrias AIB (1%) and Cynara Peru SAC (1%).
Publication date: 8/21/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: