Job offersmore »
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
- Benelux Sales Manager - Grow lights, Holland
- Productie Manager - Ethiopia
- Head of Sales Europe
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
Top 5 - yesterday
- Enormous turnout makes for highly successful Organic Produce Summit
- Greenyard gives first estimate of financial impact of recent recall
- NY cherry growers could harvest sweet profits with tall greenhouses
- Looking inside the packing house of a California avocado grower-shipper
- Tsunami hits Mallorca and Menorca
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Azerbaijan creates association to increase persimmon exportsTo support and expand the persimmon production in Azerbaijan, the Association of Persimmon Producers and Exporters was created upon the initiative of local entrepreneurs.
The main task of the Association, supported by the Economy Ministry, is to increase production of competitive and export-oriented products under the brand "Made in Azerbaijan".
The establishment of the structure was announced during an event in the Goychay region, which brought together about 50 entrepreneurs specializing in the production and export of persimmons and representatives of the Ministry of Economy and the Azerbaijan Export and Investment Promotion Foundation (AZPROMO).
In total, within the promotion of the ‘Made in Azerbaijan’ brand export missions were organized to China, the UAE, Germany, Pakistan, Qatar, Kazakhstan and Afghanistan. Within the framework of export missions, Azerbaijan has already concluded agreements on the supply of wine to China, apple and pomegranate juice in the UAE, Saudi Arabia, Oman and Malaysia, industrial paints in Kazakhstan.
Read more at azernews.az
Publication date: 8/18/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: