Job offersmore »
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop België / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- California grape grower-shipper publishes first Corporate Social Responsibly Report
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
Exchange ratesmore »
Azerbaijan creates association to increase persimmon exportsTo support and expand the persimmon production in Azerbaijan, the Association of Persimmon Producers and Exporters was created upon the initiative of local entrepreneurs.
The main task of the Association, supported by the Economy Ministry, is to increase production of competitive and export-oriented products under the brand "Made in Azerbaijan".
The establishment of the structure was announced during an event in the Goychay region, which brought together about 50 entrepreneurs specializing in the production and export of persimmons and representatives of the Ministry of Economy and the Azerbaijan Export and Investment Promotion Foundation (AZPROMO).
In total, within the promotion of the ‘Made in Azerbaijan’ brand export missions were organized to China, the UAE, Germany, Pakistan, Qatar, Kazakhstan and Afghanistan. Within the framework of export missions, Azerbaijan has already concluded agreements on the supply of wine to China, apple and pomegranate juice in the UAE, Saudi Arabia, Oman and Malaysia, industrial paints in Kazakhstan.
Read more at azernews.az
Publication date: 8/18/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: