Job offersmore »
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
- Agronomist consultant - Europe/USA
- International Sales Manager - -Europe/USA
- Sales person
- Director of International Sales and Marketing - USA, Miami (FL)
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- "We are building a global brand, it's not just about selling apples"
- "Strong growth experienced in the Dutch and import season"
- “An auction is a good way to sell large volumes in a short time”
- Accu-Label customizes labeling solutions and introduces new tray labeler
- “Water shortage Western Cape will have negative impact on availability of grapes”
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Azerbaijan creates association to increase persimmon exportsTo support and expand the persimmon production in Azerbaijan, the Association of Persimmon Producers and Exporters was created upon the initiative of local entrepreneurs.
The main task of the Association, supported by the Economy Ministry, is to increase production of competitive and export-oriented products under the brand "Made in Azerbaijan".
The establishment of the structure was announced during an event in the Goychay region, which brought together about 50 entrepreneurs specializing in the production and export of persimmons and representatives of the Ministry of Economy and the Azerbaijan Export and Investment Promotion Foundation (AZPROMO).
In total, within the promotion of the ‘Made in Azerbaijan’ brand export missions were organized to China, the UAE, Germany, Pakistan, Qatar, Kazakhstan and Afghanistan. Within the framework of export missions, Azerbaijan has already concluded agreements on the supply of wine to China, apple and pomegranate juice in the UAE, Saudi Arabia, Oman and Malaysia, industrial paints in Kazakhstan.
Read more at azernews.az
Publication date: 8/18/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: