Job offersmore »
- Growing Manager - Skye, Victoria
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Excellent EU grape market – if only the grapes can get there
- Nominees for the 2018 Fruit Logistica Innovation Awards are announced
- "US agriculture has failed to benefit from the Korean Free Trade Agreement"
- Winter storm Benji dusts southern US and Mexico with rare snow
- Photo report New York Produce show
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
The 'Manifesto for Swiss Vegetables'
Switzerland is enjoying a great reputation when it comes to premium products and innovative achievements - in the vegetable sector as well. One could almost say: The fresh and the healthy things are growing especially well in this small country. That should be reason enough and it is about time to put the Swiss vegetables - nota bene a basic source for a healthy diet - in the limelight they deserve, through the 'Manifesto for Swiss Vegetables'!
The Union of Swiss Vegetable Producers has a new image campaign which is providing knowledge about vegetables, regionality, seasonality, quality and sustainability:
"The closer, the fresher"
"Swiss vegetables are always in season"
"Premium quality is deeply rooted"
"Take a bite of sustainability"
The campaign is showing people how tasty Swiss veggies can be and sensitizing the consumers towards origin, seasonal ranges and fresh, crisp and healthy vegetables. The summer vegetable posters can now be seen all over the country, in the streets, public transportation and online, for three weeks, starting from August 14th.
For more information:
Verband Schweizer Gemüseproduzenten VSGP
Publication date: 8/17/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: