Job offersmore »
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop BelgiŽ / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- California grape grower-shipper publishes first Corporate Social Responsibly Report
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
Exchange ratesmore »
The 'Manifesto for Swiss Vegetables'
Switzerland is enjoying a great reputation when it comes to premium products and innovative achievements - in the vegetable sector as well. One could almost say: The fresh and the healthy things are growing especially well in this small country. That should be reason enough and it is about time to put the Swiss vegetables - nota bene a basic source for a healthy diet - in the limelight they deserve, through the 'Manifesto for Swiss Vegetables'!
The Union of Swiss Vegetable Producers has a new image campaign which is providing knowledge about vegetables, regionality, seasonality, quality and sustainability:
"The closer, the fresher"
"Swiss vegetables are always in season"
"Premium quality is deeply rooted"
"Take a bite of sustainability"
The campaign is showing people how tasty Swiss veggies can be and sensitizing the consumers towards origin, seasonal ranges and fresh, crisp and healthy vegetables. The summer vegetable posters can now be seen all over the country, in the streets, public transportation and online, for three weeks, starting from August 14th.
For more information:
Verband Schweizer GemŁseproduzenten VSGP
Publication date: 8/17/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: