Job offersmore »
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
- Benelux Sales Manager - Grow lights, Holland
- Productie Manager - Ethiopia
- Head of Sales Europe
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
Top 5 - yesterday
- NY cherry growers could harvest sweet profits with tall greenhouses
- Greenyard estimates damage of recall at 30 million Euros
- Enormous turnout makes for highly successful Organic Produce Summit
- Looking inside the packing house of a California avocado grower-shipper
- Socially conscious blueberry program links consumers with farmers
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
The 'Manifesto for Swiss Vegetables'
Switzerland is enjoying a great reputation when it comes to premium products and innovative achievements - in the vegetable sector as well. One could almost say: The fresh and the healthy things are growing especially well in this small country. That should be reason enough and it is about time to put the Swiss vegetables - nota bene a basic source for a healthy diet - in the limelight they deserve, through the 'Manifesto for Swiss Vegetables'!
The Union of Swiss Vegetable Producers has a new image campaign which is providing knowledge about vegetables, regionality, seasonality, quality and sustainability:
"The closer, the fresher"
"Swiss vegetables are always in season"
"Premium quality is deeply rooted"
"Take a bite of sustainability"
The campaign is showing people how tasty Swiss veggies can be and sensitizing the consumers towards origin, seasonal ranges and fresh, crisp and healthy vegetables. The summer vegetable posters can now be seen all over the country, in the streets, public transportation and online, for three weeks, starting from August 14th.
For more information:
Verband Schweizer Gemüseproduzenten VSGP
Publication date: 8/17/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: