Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Dominican Republic evaluates damage after Hurricane Maria
- Tanimura & Antle launches Artisan Dew Drop cabbage
- India: New packaging technologies for South America
- California company celebrates 10 years of attending PMA’s Fresh Summit
- "We hope the arrival of Spanish lemons will reactivate the market in Europe"
Exchange ratesmore »
The 'Manifesto for Swiss Vegetables'
Switzerland is enjoying a great reputation when it comes to premium products and innovative achievements - in the vegetable sector as well. One could almost say: The fresh and the healthy things are growing especially well in this small country. That should be reason enough and it is about time to put the Swiss vegetables - nota bene a basic source for a healthy diet - in the limelight they deserve, through the 'Manifesto for Swiss Vegetables'!
The Union of Swiss Vegetable Producers has a new image campaign which is providing knowledge about vegetables, regionality, seasonality, quality and sustainability:
"The closer, the fresher"
"Swiss vegetables are always in season"
"Premium quality is deeply rooted"
"Take a bite of sustainability"
The campaign is showing people how tasty Swiss veggies can be and sensitizing the consumers towards origin, seasonal ranges and fresh, crisp and healthy vegetables. The summer vegetable posters can now be seen all over the country, in the streets, public transportation and online, for three weeks, starting from August 14th.
For more information:
Verband Schweizer Gemüseproduzenten VSGP
Publication date: 8/17/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: