Job offersmore »
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
- Horticultural Consultant - Sydney, Australia
- Technical Assistant - East Malling (Kent), UK
- Greenhouse Controls Technician - Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Germany: Apple Weeks at Lake Constance
Starting from September 23rd and going through October 15th, 2017, locals and visitors are celebrating this tasty vitamin source during the Apple Weeks. Delicious temptations and a colorful agenda revolving around the famous Lake Constance apples are attracting fall-tourists and gourmets to the idyllic natural landscape on the German shore of the lake - to go hiking, biking, feasting or just experience the culture.
In Ailingen, Bermatingen, Deggenhausertal, Eriskirch, Frickingen, Immenstaad, Kressbronn, Langenargen, Lindau, Markdorf, Neukirch, Nonnenhorn, Oberteuringen, Salem, Stockach, Tettnang, Überlingen, Wasserburg and the island Mainau, you can find a variety of creative events revolving around the apple and the nice fall weeks at Lake Constance.
Appledays in Lindau - image: echt-bodensee.de
Guided tours through plantations and press houses, tastings of delicious apple treats and distillates, gourmet bike tours, join-in apple picking, show-distillation, hikes, festivals and much more are drawing in visitors to learn more about the fruit. In Eriskirch, for example, one can visit the most modern fruit wholesale market on the Obersee. At the culinary fall-celebration in Wasserburg, delicious apples and apple products from the region are awaiting. Riding a tractor through an orchard, carriage rides and fairy tale performances, exciting guided tours, readings for kids, bread-baking for kids and many other attractions are there to delight young and old.
All apple events and participating culinary establishments for the apple weeks can soon be found in this year's brochure on www.echt-bodensee.de.
Publication date: 8/17/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: