Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- "We are building a global brand, it's not just about selling apples"
- "Our Kissabel apples go beyond offering a new variety"
- “An auction is a good way to sell large volumes in a short time”
- Accu-Label customizes labeling solutions and introduces new tray labeler
- “Our Edipeel product keeps ripe avocados ripe for twice as long”
Top 5 - last month
- Dominican Republic evaluates damage after Hurricane Maria
- India: New packaging technologies for South America
- California company celebrates 10 years of attending PMA’s Fresh Summit
- "We hope the arrival of Spanish lemons will reactivate the market in Europe"
- Peru: French company is interested in dried organic produce
Exchange ratesmore »
New trading house in Moscow for supply of Uzbeki fruit and veg
The company Uztrade and the Russian retailer La Mare have made a deal for the opening of a joint trading house in Moscow, UzTrade LM, as reported by Podrobno.uz citing the press service of the Ministry of Foreign Trade of Uzbekistan.
The document was signed within the framework of a meeting held recently in Tashkent between the delegations of both companies. To date, Uztrade has been supplying Uzbek vegetables and fruits to restaurants and hotels in Russia.
It is expected that the Uzbek supplier will ensure the export to Russia of fruit and vegetable products grown in the republic.
According to a source in the press service of the Ministry, the opening of the trading house in the Russian capital is scheduled for late September or early October. According to preliminary estimates, the initial volume of fresh, dried and processed fruit and vegetable products to be supplied by the end of the year will amount to about 10 thousand tonnes.
Publication date: 8/16/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: