Job offersmore »
- General Manager - Australia
- Purchasing Specialist Exoten - Netherlands
- Intercompany Key Account Manager Exoten - Netherlands
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Research into potential of Feijoas to become Australia's next 'superfood'
- Australia: NSW melon farm speaks out on listeria outbreak
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL SWEET POTATO MARKET
- California's heavy rain highlights benefits of hydroponic strawberries
- Corona branded limes to be available in the Beer & Liquor aisle
Top 5 - last month
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- California grape grower-shipper publishes first Corporate Social Responsibly Report
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
Exchange ratesmore »
New trading house in Moscow for supply of Uzbeki fruit and veg
The company Uztrade and the Russian retailer La Mare have made a deal for the opening of a joint trading house in Moscow, UzTrade LM, as reported by Podrobno.uz citing the press service of the Ministry of Foreign Trade of Uzbekistan.
The document was signed within the framework of a meeting held recently in Tashkent between the delegations of both companies. To date, Uztrade has been supplying Uzbek vegetables and fruits to restaurants and hotels in Russia.
It is expected that the Uzbek supplier will ensure the export to Russia of fruit and vegetable products grown in the republic.
According to a source in the press service of the Ministry, the opening of the trading house in the Russian capital is scheduled for late September or early October. According to preliminary estimates, the initial volume of fresh, dried and processed fruit and vegetable products to be supplied by the end of the year will amount to about 10 thousand tonnes.
Publication date: 8/16/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: