Job offersmore »
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
- Benelux Sales Manager - Grow lights, Holland
- Productie Manager - Ethiopia
- Head of Sales Europe
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
New trading house in Moscow for supply of Uzbeki fruit and veg
The company Uztrade and the Russian retailer La Mare have made a deal for the opening of a joint trading house in Moscow, UzTrade LM, as reported by Podrobno.uz citing the press service of the Ministry of Foreign Trade of Uzbekistan.
The document was signed within the framework of a meeting held recently in Tashkent between the delegations of both companies. To date, Uztrade has been supplying Uzbek vegetables and fruits to restaurants and hotels in Russia.
It is expected that the Uzbek supplier will ensure the export to Russia of fruit and vegetable products grown in the republic.
According to a source in the press service of the Ministry, the opening of the trading house in the Russian capital is scheduled for late September or early October. According to preliminary estimates, the initial volume of fresh, dried and processed fruit and vegetable products to be supplied by the end of the year will amount to about 10 thousand tonnes.
Publication date: 8/16/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: