Job offersmore »
- Manager Trucking Company - Azerbaijan
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- (junior) Agronomist China
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Peru: ExpoAmazonica 2017 promotes demand for exotic fruits from the Amazon
According to Luis Torres, the head of Promperu's Exports, the ExpoAmazonica 2017 fair, which was held in the San Martin region, boosted demand for exotic fruits from the Amazon, both by international and domestic buyers.
"ExpoAmazonica 2017 was a springboard for the exotic fruits of the Amazon region. We are talking about sacha inchi, granadilla, pitahaya, golden pineapple, among others, which are gradually penetrating international markets," he stated.
He also said that these exotic products had a high potential in international markets and that the ExpoAmazonica 2017 helped improved the offer through technical assistance programs and the promotion carried out by the commercial offices of the Executive to ensure buyers.
"The articulation of these two driving forces will produce very important results. In addition, foreign entrepreneurs are going to continue coming to the future ExpoAmazonica fairs, which will generate a sustained demand," he said.
Publication date: 8/16/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: