Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Peru: ExpoAmazonica 2017 promotes demand for exotic fruits from the Amazon
According to Luis Torres, the head of Promperu's Exports, the ExpoAmazonica 2017 fair, which was held in the San Martin region, boosted demand for exotic fruits from the Amazon, both by international and domestic buyers.
"ExpoAmazonica 2017 was a springboard for the exotic fruits of the Amazon region. We are talking about sacha inchi, granadilla, pitahaya, golden pineapple, among others, which are gradually penetrating international markets," he stated.
He also said that these exotic products had a high potential in international markets and that the ExpoAmazonica 2017 helped improved the offer through technical assistance programs and the promotion carried out by the commercial offices of the Executive to ensure buyers.
"The articulation of these two driving forces will produce very important results. In addition, foreign entrepreneurs are going to continue coming to the future ExpoAmazonica fairs, which will generate a sustained demand," he said.
Publication date: 8/16/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: